EP 8

Big Deal

Lisa couldn't sleep that night because she was anxious about seeing Taehyung the next day. She has been staring at the closet for four hours until she saw the sun rise. She scared the hell out of Rose when her friend woke up to find her staring blankly at the cabinet.

"OHMYGOD LISA WHAT HAPPENED?" Chaeyoung held Lisa's shoulders, worried about her condition. "Speak to me my friend!" Rose panicked and she widened Lisa's eyes with her fingers.

"I'm. Going. Out."

"What?"

"I'm...Going...Out...With...T-tae..."

"I don't understand a word..."

"CHAEYOUNGAH! I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT!" Lisa yelled and gripped her friend's wrist like she was a crazy person.

Rose gasped at this and she made a cute face. "Omo, with whom? Is it with Taehyung-shi? I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" She exclaimed and hugged Lisa who was now in distress.

"I don't have anything to wear."

Rose sighed exasperatedly and looked at Lisa. "If that's why you're stressing out about, then I know who's the best person to consult."

All of the Blackpink members are in front of Lisa and Rose's closet trying to look for something decent for her to wear to her date this evening. After minutes of careful speculation, Jennie picked a lavender tank top and a black leather skirt for her outfit.

"Here. That'll keep him speechless." Jennie said rubbing her nose. She caught a cold last night because she wore thin and exposing clothes. "Achooo."

"Are you sure you're alright going to work Jendeukie? It's a weekend after all; it wouldn't hurt if you take a day off." Jisoo suggested to her friend while she gives Jen a piece of paper towel.

"Um, yeah, this is just a cold. Achuu....nothing a medicine can't handle." She said dismissing them and going back to her room.

Jisoo's eyes followed Jennie until she exits. As soon as she was gone, she turned to Lisa.

"Are you sure you've thought about this?" Jisoo asked the maknae who couldn't look at her in the eye. Lisa kept poking both her index fingers together and muttered...

"Nope. I'm sorry, it was stupid of me."

Jisoo sighed and crossed her arms.

"That's what you get when you look into that alien's eyes. I was the one who taught him that. The ungrateful jerk didn't even thank me for giving him talent. Psh." Jisoo recalled the time she taught V how to hypnotize people. She shook her head at the memory.

"This is all your fault Chaeyoungah!"

"What did I do?" - Rose.

"Nothing! Obviously, Aish, you girls are making me crazy!" - Jisoo.

Jisoo pushed Rose to the side and went to Lisa. "Good luck my young one."

"Unniiiiiiiiiiiie, I'm actually nervous. He and I aren't as awkward as this before! I actually feel comfortable around him when we met, but why do boys have to ruin everything? I couldn't even look at him without blushing!"

"Awww...our Lisa shi is in lo-"

"That's normal Lisa. Just think of this as one of the dates arranged by your father for you. I'm sure it'll be over before you know it." Jisoo cut off Rose and blocked her from Lisa's view.

"Eeeee...but none of those dates turned out fine."

"Good luck to Taehyung then." Jisoo remarked and grinned at her before exiting their room. "Come Rose pasta! We're going out today and it's on you."