EP 10

Still In Love

The chicken delivery finally arrived at Hobi’s place in time for the guys’ late dinner. When Hobi arrived earlier, Jimin and Rose took the food along with them to their little picnic date, leaving Jungkook and him without any food to eat. It was a good thing that Hobi ordered 5 buckets because he didn’t know his cousin will turn up today.

Hobi was busy preparing the table while his cousin was happily watching him do the chore. On the other corner of the room, Jungkook was seen peeking at the sight, still conscious about their new visitor.

“Seo-yah, what brings you here at this hour? I thought you’re going to come here on Saturday?” Hobi asked as he sat in front of her.

Seo shrugged and drank water. “I couldn’t wait anymore. I was bored at your mansion, and Aunt and Uncle are always away on business trips, so I decided to come here. At once.” She said giddily. She also noticed that Jungkook was watching them like he’s some trouble kid that needed a lot of attention but is shy towards unfamiliar people. “Why? Is there a problem with me arriving on such short notice?”

Hobi was a bit hesitant about the situation. But since he knew Jungkook was harmless, it wouldn’t be bad to let her stay with them.

“Um, it’s not that it’s bad…but…”

“Are you worried I’m going to tell on you?”

“Huh? What?” Hobi asked confused about her question.

Seo giggled and whispered to him…

“It’s alright, you’re secret’s safe with me.” She winked.

Hobi tilted his head and made a face.

“You don’t have to be ashamed about it. I grew up seeing a lot of gay couples. I’m used to it, so, no big deal.” She said placing a kimchi on her mouth. Seo grew up in America, and she made some good friends there.

“W-wait, hold on. I’m not gay.” Hobi scoffed trying to keep a straight face.

“Huh? Isn’t that guy your boyfriend?” She said pointing at Jungkook while her mouth is stuffed with kimchi.

“Wait a minute.” Hobi said and dragged Jungkook with him to introduce him to his cousin.

“Tell her we’re not gay.” Hobi commanded.

“We’re not gay. We’re not in a relationship but we are best friends. I’ve known Hyung since Junior high, and he’s never been gay.” Jungkook explained. His eyes not landing on her face. “Oh, and he even likes this girl. Her name is Ji-MMMp”

Hobi covered Jungkook’s mouth before he can even say Jisoo’s name to Seo.

“See. I told you.” Hobi said anxious about what Jungkook almost did. Seo watched the two guys hit each other.

“Oh…I’m sorry. I thought you guys are-I forgot this is Korea. Ahehe.”

Hobi nodded and watched her eat. He looked at Jungkook who looked like the kid was harassed by the authority.

“Anyway, Seo, this is Jeon Jungkook, one of my best friends. And, Jungkookah, this is my cousin, Son Eunseo.”

“Hi, pleasure to meet yah!” She said winking at Jungkook. She even reached out and ruffled his hair.

Jungkook forced a smile and bowed at her.

“Let’s eat!” She exclaimed and enjoyed the chicken.

After dinner, Hobi and Jungkook talked by the laundry area about what’s going to happen while Seo was here.

“I’m sorry about that JK. I didn’t know she’ll come soon.” Hobi said patting Jungkook’s shoulder. “She’s a good kid and sometimes she can be playful, but you know girls…they require patience.”

Love On Fire (BTS and BLACKPINK)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara