Special Update

Under The Table

50 Days before the mic drops
V’s loft, Korea

“You really have to do it, Tae.” Namjoon started.

“But why me!” Taehyung complained and stood up in protest.

“She’ll fall for it when it’s you.” Jin added.

When Namjoon shared to everyone his plans for intercepting a frat’s plan to destroy their friendship; everyone was agreeing until he came up with second phase.

Which is to distract Nayeon and get something useful from her…through seduction.

Taehyung was very much against it because he’s going to risk his relationship on the line.

Tae looked for someone who can do it instead and his eyes landed on Jimin.
Nope. He can’t do it, this guy is too soft.

Then his eyes narrowed on Jungkook who was currently munching on taco chips.

“Ya Jungkookah-”

“Don’t talk to me. I ain't doin you favors.” Jungkook snobbed and went downstairs.

“Fine! But if I ended up losing Lisa don’t expect me to sit down and watch your relationships sail in peace.”

“Tch. You’re being dramatic.” – Jimin.

“I will not exempt you Park Jimin.” V smirked teasing the birthday boy.

“Oh come on Tae, Lisa will be fine. We’ll take care of her for you.” Jimin reassured his friend hitting his back a bit hard.

“Just think that whatever you’ll be doing for the next days will also be for her. We wouldn’t push you to do it if we don’t think you can.” Jin supported busy with icing his knuckles. He finally calmed down after Hobi had come clean about Jisoo.

“Yeah. If I’m not wrong, there’s a fat chance she’ll get really pissed and may even curse you but you guys are going away tomorrow so use that time to reassure her that you love her.” Namjoon said while applying ointment on Hobi’s bruised face.

“Okay. I’ll do it.” Tae sighed in retreat.

Yoongi then came to him and gave him a hi five.

“Great. Because I’ve already prepared these for your first mission.” Yoongi said showing him a bunch of documents inside an envelope. “Have fun on your trip. Oh and when you get back, I trust that one of their members will spy on you so be on guard.”

“Ow, hey easy!” Hobi complained at Namjoon when the latter pressed on his cheekbone rather hardly.

“Sorry.”

49 Days before the mic drops
The Kim’s Vineyard, California, USA

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!”

Lisa’s eyes got wider when she realized that standing in front of them were none other than her brothers, Minho and Nick.

“Lisa, what the hell are you doing here with that arrogant bastard!”

V’s forehead knotted in confusion. “Are you talking about me? Lisa baby, what’s going on?”

“Tae, you better stay at least just a good couple of inches away from me…” Lisa muttered lowly just for V to hear but it only made him come to her closer.

“Huh, why? Do these guys bully you?” He threw an accusing glare at the two guys who were standing by the living room.

“BABY? YOU LET THIS SPOILED ROTTEN ALIEN CALL YOU BABY?”