EP 19

Careful

Jimin woke up early at the sound of the birds humming outside of his new room. He stretched under the soft white duvet feeling lazy to get up. He reached for his phone and checked if he got any replies.

He felt down when he found nothing. Not a single word from Rose. It’s been a week since the night of the lies happened. And as expected, everything’s going as planned. Of course Jungkook’s uncle was an exemption but he was also a bit disheartened when his relationship with Chaeyoung got affected. He should’ve had expected that she would care a lot about Lisa. She told him that it’s difficult for her to see him nowadays because she thinks that it feels off knowing that his best friend is putting off her best friend.

He understood her well and he’s also at the limit of telling her the truth so that they can go back to normal again.

To shake off the nerves of anxiety he decided to invite his Yoongi Hyung for a jog. He put on a white pullovers and black track pants and went out his room.

He groggily walks towards Suga’s room and knocked gently. When he didn’t get a response he knocked harder punching and kicking on the door. His patience ran off and he opened the door not minding his manners. 

His small eyes widened in shock at the scene he saw.

“WHAT THE-” Suga yelped when he suddenly got interrupted. He pulled the covers up to their heads.

“Who was that?” A girl said hiding behind Suga.

“Woah…my bad!” Jimin scrunched his face not looking at the sight.

He just caught his friend in bed with a girl. And judging from the looks of them, it seemed like they had an all-nighter.

“Uh…I just wanted to invite you for a jog…but I guess you’re busy…” Jimin scrunches his brows and trailed off facing the other side of the wall.

“Yeah um, I’ll be out in a sec.” Yoongi half shouted.
Jimin finally closed the door and air out his shirt.

“I can’t believe this happened again.” Jimin huffed and wiped a sweat on his forehead. He recalled that one time in Jeju when he, Taehyung and Hobi caught Jin with a girl in his room. He should have expected this from Suga because Jin and Suga lived together for 6 months during pre-military prep days. Of course they’ve shared the same personality! Things like that shouldn’t surprise him anymore given what happened on his birthday with his girlfriend. But it’s still new to him when he sees his friends getting intimate with girls. It’s like walking in on his parents doing the deed.

Jimin waited for Suga at the veranda. When his Hyung arrived, he couldn’t look at him in the eye. It was quite embarrassing.

“Sorry about that. I thought I locked the door last night.” Suga cleared his throat.

“It’s fine. I don’t think I can jog today even.” Jimin said giving a little smirk. “So…is she the ‘ex’?” He asks.

“I believe fiancée is the right term.” Suga answered pulling his sleeves to his arms.

“HYUNG!” Jimin faced his friend bewildered by the news. He grabbed Suga’s left hand and stared at the silver band on his ring finger.

“Yeah. I proposed last week. I was in Daegu on Wednesday. Like the ring?”

“Dude, congratulations! Oh my god.” He exclaimed standing up and pulling Suga in a hug.

“We don’t have a date set yet but it’s definitely going to be next year. After graduation perhaps.”