EP 24 (pt 1)

Bomb

Friday afternoon, Blackpink was rehearsing their song Playing With Fire in the confines of their studio.

Chaeyoung was singing with extra effort, too much that it was taking her friends some difficulty to keep up with her.

They finished the song in a bad key.

"What's with you today?" Jisoo asked twirling the ends of Rose's newly dyed dark brown hair.

"Nothing unnie. It's just...it's Jimin..." Chaeyoung said as she pulled her phone from her pocket.

"He's not answering my texts. He's been like this...since...that night." Rosé gave Jisoo an apologetic smile because she still couldn't forget how Jisoo treated them like stubborn puppies the morning after their boyfriends dropped them off at the Kim's house. They got hit a plenty by anything she got her hands on. She was very shocked to find Jisoo mad at them and their boyfriends were even on her side.

"Tch. Don't ever drink alcohol if you can't handle it. Poor guy must've suffered enough." Jisoo snapped remembering the memory, and paid attention to Lisa who was also on her phone.

"I assume you're back again with the alien." Jisoo beamed at Lisa who was still busy with her phone. She was now giggling non-stop and was even blushing.

"Ya! I'm talking to you!"

"Ow! Unnie, that hurt!" Lisa groaned massaging her head where the pillow made a hit.

"Keep in mind that even though I'm okay with you guys dating doesn't mean that I'm fine being ignored like this! I expect you to live by my rules if you're going to stay under my roof. I'm responsible for your livelihood in this country and if anyone of you got in trouble, or worse, pregnant then what should I tell your parents huh?"

"Pregnant.." Jennie suddenly whispered, her fingers touching her lips staring into nothing.

"Why would we be pregnant?" Lisa thought out loud.

"I think unnie is talking about base 5 Lisa." Rosé commented answering Lisa.

"Base 5?"

"Come on you know this, you're pre-med."

"Oh, that base 5." Lisa laughed. "I don't think it's in my personality to do that deed." She added feeling awkward about the topic.

"Base 5? Aren't there only 4 bases?" -Jisoo's thoughts.

Jisoo kept shaking her head at how childish her friends talk about copulating. She just gave up giving litanies on the two and faced Jennie whom she found catatonic standing by the guitars.

"Are you alright Jen?" Jisoo asked concerned.

Jennie's head was far from reality so she kept on staring at a blank space.

"Hey Jennie Kim!"

Jennie flinched and she finally saw Jisoo. "U-unnie..."

"What's your name child?" Jisoo was back again with the insanity check questions.

Jennie frowned making Jisoo roll her eyes.

"Why don't we take a break. Let's just see each other at the gig this evening." Jisoo sighed and picked her bag on the couch.

"I'm going first. I'm going to see Oppa at dance practice today. Surely he'll be there." Rosé affirmed and fixed her things.

"Fine. I'll go back at home and check if my brother left the house unlocked again. You coming Jen-shooked?"

"Haha Jen-shooked!" - Lisa.