EP 12

You Win

After Taekwondo class Jungkook was heading back to the University when he stopped over at a flower shop. For no apparent reason, he felt like buying one bouquet for Jungyeon as a token for gratitude. He felt grateful that he has someone like her who looks out for him when his friends couldn’t.

“Hi Ahjumma, how much for the pink bouquet?” He asked.

“10 dollars for the pink one.”

“Okay, I’ll take it.”

He bought the flowers and smiled to himself. Even though it’s a rainy day, his mood turned bright when he remembered Jungyeon.

He was on his way to school when he saw Mingyu from the other side of the street talking on the phone. As he was getting closer to him, he heard him say…

“I’m on my way now. Yes. You got my word. I won’t let the Circle down.”

Jungkook stopped on his tracks when he heard that. What is Mingyu doing with The Circle? Is it really just a myth or…

It’s as real as what he just heard?

Taehyung and Lisa got stuck inside a telephone booth on their way to school from the Café. They were both waiting for the rain to stop but it only got stronger to ignore. They were both silent as they think about the things they wanted to say to each other.

“How can I tell her that I’ll be leaving soon? If I ask her to go with me, will she?” – Taehyung’s thoughts.

“I have to tell him about my family or it’s going to get worst if my brothers find out first. Should I tell him that I’m going with Minho Oppa this weekend in America? Or should I just ditch my brother and stay with Tae?” – Lisa’s thoughts.

“Maybe I can just tell her that I have a factory of ankle bracelets in America so that she’ll come with me…ah no, no, no. It’s too childish. Aha, Rose told me she loves make-up! Maybe I could buy her some soon…” – Tae…

“Do you want to-”

“Do you have plans-”

V bit his lip and nodded his head to her. “You go first.”

Lisa grinned and shook her head. “No you…”

“Rock paper scissors.” V suggested. They played and V won.

“Okay. I know we only started dating…but I’m going away on the weekend…to America and I might miss Jimin’s birthday too…”

“What? Where? How long?” She asked making a small pout.

“Just for 5 days. I’m going to Napa. I have to check the business.” He said not being able to look at her.

“Oh…”

V didn’t know how to invite her without her thinking that he’s obsessed with her. But he has to try to find out if she’ll go with it.

“But if you want, I can take you with me. You’ll love it there. Our vineyard’s not as huge as our property in Daegu but we have a Jacuzzi there…if you want…to you know…take a…dip…with…me…” He said while his voice is getting tinier.

Lisa’s jaw dropped and Taehyung saw this.

“I’m not a maniac! Don’t get me wrong…i-it’s…it’s just its new and even my friends haven’t used it yet.” He explained in panic.

“I’m going.” Lisa responded all other reasons are secondary.

“Y-you’re goi-”

“When are we leaving?”