EP 26 (pt 2)

//Are you guys ready for this chapter....oh god...my speech will be at the end of this chapter. For now thank you for standing by this fanfic//

PART TWO

.............................................

Jennie was on the edge thinking she couldn't reach Wonwoo. Just an hour earlier she was able to talk to him about their plans after tonight but just a minute ago when she called he was suddenly out of reach.

Jimin was starting to notice this that he flicked a finger on her forehead.

"The fuck?" It was barely a whisper and people from their table turned their heads on her.

"Will you calm down? What's wrong with you? You look like you're gonna take a dump any time soon."

"It's Jeon Wonwoo...I can't reach his phone" She said lowly ignoring Jimin's judgment of her.

"What?" Jimin knows that if they don't have Wonwoo's team here then this plan of theirs is as good as dead.

"What if something's happened? Now I feel guilty for not being pregnant."

"Jennie!" Jimin scolded her trying to see if anyone heard.

"I'm just worried." Jennie closed her eyes trying to relax. When she opened them, her eyes immediately caught two people.

"Shit." She muttered getting one person across surprised by her naughty mouth.

Jimin looked at the same direction and saw Taehyung and Jisoo sitting with Bambam and some frat members.

"Why is that alien taking Jisoo on their table," Jennie whispered to her date. "That's it. I'm asking for help."

"Welp, that's new." Jimin sipped water from his glass.

Seconds later Namjoon and Jin were whispering their next move because of Jennie's text.

Joonie: You girls are on after Jin hyung.

Jennie's head snapped at her friends' table. Her eyes mirrored Chaeyoung and Lisa.

"What's happening?" Jimin said in a hush voice.

"I'm not sure but I think we're going to buy some time until we can reach my fiance."

Jimin nodded.

"Okay, do you girls need help?"

"Can you check the sound booth if they have instruments stock in there?"

"Alright."

"Thanks, Mochi."

The stage in front flickered as lights from the back go in different directions. The music started getting louder a sign that the program is now moving on to tonight's awardees.

Taehyung stiffened when Bambam excused himself from their table. This was the moment he's waiting for. He quickly went afk from his game and texted his mates. He looked at the others who were busy paying their attention in front. Even Jisoo was bored to death, she was just playing with her hair.

"Hey man, can you watch her, I'm just going to text Bambam." lies...

"Sure hyung"

Hope World 69

House of Cards

He prayed to the gods that if Namjoon wouldn't get it, at least Lisa should.