EP 26 (pt 1)

RECAP

Everyone's ready for the night dressing up in expensive suits and couture gowns when Lisa was warned by Tae of what's to happen.

The couples going out: Lisa and Jin, Chaeyoung and RM, Jennie and Jimin.

Lay and Jinyoung got hold of Jisoo and Hobi after the latter finds out JK and Eunseo have feelings for each other. All this while Suga was passed out on the floor.

Last Dance

Five long minutes have passed since Hoseok and Jisoo left Eunseo and Jungkook alone in one room. Both of them are feeling awkward about what they learned about each other that no one dared to break the ice.

Eunseo was waiting patiently for her cousin to storm back in the room but as the minutes went by, Hoseok or Jisoo did not come in later.

She panicked when Jungkook sat closer to her on the bed.

"So...you do really like me?" The boy cleared his throat.

"Shut up. You knew that already."

"Still, I have to hear it again from you. I really like you Eunseo."

Eunseo scoffed and watched her clear manicured nails. Now that they both know they have feelings for each other, she was confused if she's going to move forward with him, or are they going to stay as friends.

"Boys." She sighed. She thought that if there's anyone who should make a move, it has to be him.

"Girls."

A couple of awkward silence later, Eunseo's phone rang.

"Hello?" She answered then looked at Jungkook.

"Seo, you okay right?" It was Suga.

"I'm fine."

"You with JK? You're not having your first date in a room aren't you?" He chuckled.

"What do you mean date?" She blushed making the guy beside her confused.

"Get down here you two or I'll-"

"You're here?"

Jungkook frowned at the thought that someone has asked her out while he was being a slow idiot. His fear had pushed him to grab her phone.

"You dare to ask my girlfriend out!?" He yelled furiously on the phone.

"Girlfriend?" Seo whispered, happy about it.

To their surprise, the door opened revealing Yoongi who was on the phone.

"Hyung?" Jungkook announced and looked at Eunseo's phone. There he saw the caller ID and it was indeed Suga.

"We need to go. Hoseok and Jisoo's in trouble." He said with a grim on his face.

"W-what do you mean?"

FLASHBACK

Yoongi was pacing back and forth waiting for his friends to go down when he received a message from Jennie.

Devil Wears Chanel: I'm not pregnant!

"Phew, sucks for Wonwoo though..."

He types in his reply which was less than 3 characters which will surely make Jennie's eye roll in annoyance. He then proceeds to take a step upstairs when something caught his eye from the window.