EP 23 (pt 2)

a/n This is a long episode 😴

Taehyung guided Nayeon inside while looking out for his accomplice. His heart did a little somersault when he saw Suga coming in from the door of Nayeon’s kitchen.

Tae signaled Yoongi to move quietly.

Nayeon looked back at him and noticed that Tae was acting a bit suspicious.

“Oppa? Aren’t you coming inside?”

“Er, um. Let me get the wine first. You go ahead okay. How about we drink it in your room? Would you like that?” Taehyung suggested feeling the sweat on his temples.

“Sure! I love that. I’ll change first okay. I’ll be waiting for you Oppa.” She giggled and grabbed his bum which shocked the two boys.

Suga fought hard to contain his laughter. He came along because he knew this will be fun to watch having Taehyung seduce a girl – which he has never done before. He wanted so much to snap a picture of V’s reaction but resisted. He couldn’t wait to see how this night ends for the three of them.

That night Jisoo was at a store fitting her gown with Jinyoung. She needed something from him. Something solid for proof.

There’s got to be something she can use against him.

As she was unzipping her gown, an idea suddenly came to mind. She came out of the dressing room gracefully. Which is not very like her.

“Jinyoung oppa…can you please unzip my gown. I can’t seem to reach the top.” She said facing her back on him. The guy’s reaction didn’t escape her. She bit her lip to add up to her spell.

When she felt his fingers grazed her spine she almost cringe in disgust. She reminded herself that she’s already come too far to retreat so when he has finished with her dress, she tripped on purpose.

“Ow!!!”

Jinyoung came to her dismay concerned about any injury. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine.” She acted and tried to stand up but fell back on the granite floor. “I-I think I won’t get to walk home tonight. Is it okay if I ride with you?”

She felt him stiffened and she hid a smile. She was sure there’s something in his car.

“It’s okay if you don’t. I’ll just call my brother-”

“No. I’ll give you a ride.” Jinyoung answered quickly afraid that facing Jin would probably cause him unwanted trouble.

Chaeyoung was feeling tipsy.
She has been going back and forth to the bar enjoying the party. In all the 20 years God has given her this is the first time she experienced a real party.

“Wooo!” She gulped one shot of scotch from the bar and stumbled her way back to the dance floor where some male strippers ripped their pants off. It got funnier when Lisa and Jungyeon jumped on the strippers’ back.

Her best friend was enjoying the party too.

Too much that Lisa was now swirling her arms over her head as if she was riding a bull.

Chaeyoung got concerned when she saw the stripper’s hand caressing Lisa’s leg in a disrespectful way.

“Ya! Get down Lisa. Come on.” Chaeyoung used her strength to get the guy off from her friend and she was worried that something bad might happen.

“It’s fine sweet cheeks, she’s having fun up there.” The blonde stripper said.

“Get me down. I’m dizzy.” Lisa panted.