EP 6

Chill or Kill

It’s a brand new day and the weather couldn’t be sunnier. It was autumn but the sun shines brightly like there’s a good thing coming ahead. Taehyung’s alarm clock filled his whole place. He gets up with optimism thinking that this is the day to confess to his Lisa.

He poured some milk. Get some instant noodles and have his breakfast while listening to a song called FXXk it by Big Bang. The song was on loop even when he was taking a shower.

He was in a good mood until Jimin had to show up in front of his door.

“Why am I looking at your face so early in the morning?” He bluntly asked his friend. He looked down on the stuff Jimin was carrying and his eyebrow shot upward.

“Hey, can I crash for a while? I’m sort of short of allowance. My landlord kicked me out.”

Taehyung opened his door wider and helped his friend carry his stuff inside.

“I told you before you can live here with me. Tch, you never listen.” Taehyung said while drying his hair.

“Like I said, I don’t like debts.”

“But I’m your friend!”

“I’m not going to be a freeloader!”

“Just stay here!”

“NO! I will not take you for granted!”

“You’re not taking me for granted! What the hell are you saying?”

“Just one week!”

“Aigoo, Park Jimin, why do you always have to be so practical? I’m just being a good friend. Isn’t that what friends are for, I help you, you help me?”

“You don’t get it. I’m not from a wealthy family like you. I grew up working hard to get the things I want.” Jimin told V while he was organizing his stuff.

“Hey I work hard too!” Taehyung said throwing the towel to Jimin’s face. “Look if you want, you can pay me for staying here. How’s that for a deal? If that’s what’ll make you happy I’ll let you pay me.”

Jimin looked at V who was facing the mirror and putting on some clothes.

“Fine…and thanks.” He said giving Tae a high five.

“Yeah…and by the way I need your help.” Taehyung confessed turning to Jimin while holding his hand.

“I like the gray one better.” Jimin pointed at the gray hoodie Taehyung discarded on the bed.

“No…it’s not that. I’m confessing to Lisa today.” Taehyung said facing Jimin seriously.

“Boy you really like her huh.” Jimin said rubbing his growing stubbles. “Come to think of it, this is the first time I see you put effort just for a girl. Wah, Taehyung-shi you’re finally a man! I’m so proud of you.” Jimin said pretending to dry his invisible tears and hugging his friend. Taehyung shimmied away from him in disgust. He wasn’t in a mood for bromance.

“You’re ruining my day!” Taehyung said not happy about Jimin’s teasing.

“Sorry, sorry! But dude…I’m really happy for you. I seriously thought you’d grow alone but hey…even someone like you have hopes. J-hope. HA! Get it?”

“Get out.”

“I’ll shut-up now.”

Jimin disappeared in front of V so his friend wouldn’t be triggered. He went to the kitchen and looked for some food. Seconds later V showed up again this time, wearing the gray hoodie Jimin suggested earlier.