EP 23 (pt 1)

Karma

Jimin got to school early. He was feeling more irritable than ever because Jennie was making his life miserable by going into suit fittings and all that pre-ball traditions girls like her patronize.

The booths and tents in the campus were back again serving different kinds of entertainment.

Jimin was checking out a booth selling accessories when he saw his Namjoon hyung accompanying his girlfriend to his car. He pulled his phone and called Rosé.

"Where are you and Namjoon hyung going this early in the morning?" He tried not to sound mad but failed.

"Oh, we're going to fit our dresses for the winter ball. Where are you? Would you like to go with us?" Chaeyoung said worried about her boyfriend's temper.

Jimin was already gritting his teeth. It makes him mad that she didn't call him first to let him know where she's off too and who's she going with. "No thanks. You guys have fun. I have classes anyway."

"Bye. See you soon oppa!"

"Bye."

He went passed the tent he's into and went to the other that hosts arcade games. He paid a dollar to a student and directs his anger on the flat and round punching bag before hitting it with his full strength.

The other students clapped in amusement as Jimin's hit almost caused the pin to reach the highest peak of the ruler.

His morning was clearly ruined.

Jin was paying more attention on his sister's text message than on the lecture of his professor.

Jisoo: Stop treating me like a kid! I know what I'm doing so stay out of my personal life. You do not have a say of who I should date or who I shouldn't.

His sister's rebellious side is starying to stress him out. He was still impassive even when his teacher announced a surprise exam.

He smirked looking at his test paper remembering Hobi.

"It's all on you Hoseokah..." He sighed.

After the exam, their professor dismissed them for free period. As Jin exited the door he found his classmate bullying another student.

He was sure this classmate of him was a member of the Circle. He knew because Wonwoo's friends have disclosed them the exclusive list of members of their most hated fraternity.

"What the hell, are you talking or not!?" Ken - one of the Circle's member - was pulling the collar of the shorter student. "You figured out the riddle right?"

"N-no...I'm"

"What the hell is going on here?" He went to them and he could see the relief in the shorter guy's eyes.

"Mind your own business druggie." Ken swatted.

"Leave him alone skunk face." Jin retorted and pushed the bully off the victim.

He checked if the dude was alright and when he stepped closer he felt bad because the dude wasn't a dude.

The dude was a girl. And a cute chubby one at that.

"Don't you know who I am?" Ken challenged and pulled Seokjin's arm so he could face him.

"No I don't. But does it matter?"

Jin's response ticked off his opponent. Ken was about to lunge at him when he saw professors coming through their way.

"You're lucky today druggie." Ken said with a promise and walked away.