EP 15

Between Us

That Tuesday night, Lay and his members gathered for chicken and nachos at some private restaurant in Gangnam. He picked some nacho chips and relaxed his back on the couch. His beloved comrades, Sehun and Bambam, were also present.
The door opened and it revealed another member.

"You're late." Sehun said.

"I'm always late." Taeyong replied. Lee Taeyong studies from another school in Seoul. Aside from being an elite member, he's also a skilled photographer and graphic designer. He's the one responsible for taking pictures of BTS.

Then Jinyoung came in and completed the attendance.

"Kim Mingyu is out!" Jinyoung announced the good news and dropped the envelope of suspension on the coffee table. "He'll be prompted to see the Dean tomorrow."

Lay smirked and looked at Jinyoung. "Good. We have to pull out the weeds that aren't giving much help."

Jinyoung and Bambam bumped their knuckles as Jinyoung slouched on his seat.

Lay gathered his team to talk about the nearing date when they'll ruin BTS. At first he never really gives one damn about the group but he never really liked someone taking the spotlight. Especially with a small group like BTS.

Fraternities are a no-no in their University and ever since Hoya's betrayal; the University director banned every student from joining a frat. Even got some fraternities wiped out of the school. Some of those fraternities decided to drop out but as for The Circle, the remaining members just stayed anonymous.

"Like what I always say, everything has its best time. And this, this is our time. We'll show the school who really owns it. And we'll rule the school even stronger than before."

The disgrace that happened to their fraternity five years ago was unforgettable. They became a laughing stock to other fraternities and at that time Lay was only a freshman. Their leader was Kris and he was close to him. He wanted to do this for him and for his pride. BTS will pale in comparison to them. Their influence will have no effect this time, and he'll make sure of that. What would seven boys do against 20 of them? What a pity.

"Question Hyung, um, what about the girls?" Sehun asked curiously.

"What girls?"

"Um, their girlfriends. You know, Blackpink?"

Lay felt his vision cracked. He pinched his nose bridge and turned to Sehun.

"We'll not get involved with Blackpink."

"What why?" Taeyong exclaimed in frustration. "This wasn't the original plan! They're their weakness!"

"I know what I said. But we can't deal with them especially that Jennie girl. We'll stick with plan B."

"Is this girl a mafia or what?" Taeyong wondered. Ever since he spied on one of those girls and showed some pictures of Jennie with some dude, Lay quickly back off.

"She's a fiancée of one of the Black Alphas. Touch her, and its war. That guy she's with on that picture, I know him. And as long as we don't step on that line then we're free from their clutches. Our only target is BTS, we don't want to spark a dispute to other fraternities got it?" Lay glared at Taeyong who came back to his seat.

"But we can't let this slide!"

"Listen to me; since frats are banned from this school, we've been on the low key. When Hoya betrayed The Circle for Black Alpha, their group banished along with their leader and out of this school. But that was five years ago. We don't know if there are members of the Alphas studying in our school right now. So if we want the glory, we must stay anonymous until we get a hold of it."