EP 24 (pt 2)

Amugeotdo saenggakhaji ma
neon amu maldo kkeonaejido ma
geunyang naege useojwo
nan ajikdo mitgijiga anha
i modeun ge da kkumin geot gata
sarajiryeo hajima
Is it true? Is it true?
You You
neomu areumdawo duryeowo
Untrue Untrue
You You You

The song was playing when Jimin got inside his dance class. He just finished taking a shower at the gym and he came back drying his hair.

“Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to introduce her to my friends.” He talked to himself.

“Hey man!” Hobi greeted his friend when he saw Jimin come up to him. Some crew members were present that day. They were all warming up for today’s routine.

“Hey hyung!” He raised his hand and both of them did their handshake.

His girlfriend has been texting him and he’s not in the mood to text back. He just couldn’t bring himself to think that he’s okay with her hanging out with his friends. And it’s obviously not okay for him to have her out partying with male strippers! He was really mad when he found out, especially when Chaeyoung didn’t even tell him. It made him feel like he’s irrelevant. So as a result, he’s avoiding her to cool down his anger.

“So, I heard you guys transferred rooms. We missed you practicing in the gym.”

Jimin and Hobi turned their heads towards the door when Momo and Seulgi paid a visit.

Seo was also there and when she saw the girls she went by her cousin’s side at once.

“I thought there weren’t any girls in this crew but us three. Who are they and why are they eyeing you two like you’re a favorite meal?” She voiced out her observations.

“They’re from the cheer dance, Seo. They’re just visiting.” Hobi whispered to his cousin while Jimin welcomed the two.

“I saw your dance cover in youtube last week Jiminah. You really improved your technique.” Seulgi complimented him with a sweet smile.

Jimin felt his nape as he gets shy. “Oh, well, thanks. And practice makes perfect so…um you were good too. I saw you guys compete at the nationals.”

“So she’s the only one who’s good? How about the whole cheer squad?” Momo teased and giggled.

Jimin politely smiled not knowing what to say.

Just as he was about to excuse himself, Chaeyoung arrived a couple of minutes ago witnessing the whole scene.

She wasn’t the jealous type and she couldn’t really blame them if they ogle him. She trusts him that’s why she can’t find herself getting mad at him.She didn't want that scene on his birthday happening again. Overtime, she had learned that one shouldn't be controlled by their emotions.

Right now, her priority is for them to make up. She knew he’s mad so she’s going to make it up for him.

“Sorry I’m late. And Lisa’s not coming.” She said to Hobi.

“Why? She’s slacking off?” – Hobi.

“Er…she’s got a headache.”

Hobi didn’t buy it but he doesn’t have time for excuses. He also didn’t want to take Lisa away from Taehyung now that two are finally back together. That’s probably the reason why Lisa did not turn up today.

“What is this? You guys accept female members now.” Seulgi commented noticing the two girls.

“That’s totally unfair. You guys practically blocked us from auditioning.” – Momo.