EP 4

Skeletons

Lisa and Jennie, with their new found friend Tzuyu, were walking by the halls talking about fashion that afternoon when they saw Jisoo and Hobi rushed outside the campus together.

Jennie and Lisa both looked at each other. Seeing their friend run away with Hobi was a bit strange. However, their telepathy was interrupted by Tzuyu.

“Trends nowadays are so hip. My parents actually invited Jeremy Scott to mentor me for the upcoming University Fashion week. I hope you guys could come. Our business department team would need models. Oh my gosh! Lisa you’re perfect to be our Harley.”

“Harley as in Harley Quinn?”

“YES! Dear Lord, why haven’t I thought of that? October is the month for business students to shine. We’re thinking of launching our very first fashion week and to top it all off, Circus Halloween is the theme. I was the one who thought about that.” Tzuyu bragged while looking at her immaculate nails.

Jennie raised her eyebrows and looked at Lisa. The latter just shrugged and smiled at Tzuyu.

“So, I would really appreciate it if you’ll do it Lisa. I can’t think of anyone portraying Harley…but of course there’s me, but I’m the head coordinator…” Tzuyu said trying to look good in front of a threat who was Jennie.

“Oh Lisa would totes be there, wouldn’t you Lisa?” Jennie persisted and wrapped her arm around Lisa’s shoulder.

“I would?”

“Yes of course you will! You’re perfect. Now aren’t you getting a little late for your next class?” Jennie said batting her eyelashes at her which translates as: Go now, I’ll handle this one, shoo.

“Oh, yeah right. I think I have social studies today. See you later unnie! Bye, Tzuyu, nice meeting you.”

“Oh, bye!”

Jennie smiled diabolically at Tzuyu while the innocent girl wasn’t looking and shifted her smile to an angelic one when she turned to her.

“You guys are angels.” Tzuyu commented.

“I’m glad you think so.” Jennie giggled and circled her arm on Tzuyu’s. “So, Tzuyu, you’ve been here for a year now right?”

“1 year and 1 month to be exact.”

“Yeah, so you probably know the juicy stuff right? Like gossips and rumors, perhaps?”

“Oh my, why, do you love gossip? Because I live for that!!!”

“YASSS, WE’RE LIKE SISTERS!”

Both of them giggled together. One is acting and one is naturally cheerful.

“So, what’s the 411 today?” – Jennie.

“Well, you know Jungkook Jeon, my ungrateful supposedly fiancé is a member of the famous BTS…you know the boys you and your friends…”

“Yeah, yeah what about him…”

“Well, he’s failing his classes and I felt really bad for him but it’s not like I could help him. Because truthfully, he hates politics but sometimes I do wish he fails so that my parents could realize how incompatible we are together…because I am a genius and he…is obviously not.”

“Who would you rather date then?”

“Well…I’ve only told a few people this but I completely trust you…If it were me to decide, then it’ll be their leader, Namjoon Kim or Rap Monster as what people call him nowadays.” Tzuyu giggles.