EP 3

Opportunities

"How is a collab helpful again?" Suga asks Jungkook. The two of them were heading home from Jin and Jisoo's house while the others stayed for one or two reasons. Either they're really lazy to go out or they want more time with the girls...or it could also be both.

"Hyung, aren't you listening?" Jungkook turned to Suga who casually shrugged. "The game plan is to make the stage festival like a peace offering to the girls. We haven't won first place during the Anniversary Festival. We always lose to the Jazz Club because a lot of the students think we're too hip hop. I think the girls are very talented, they can help us win. Plus we'll have a reason when people asks us why we hang out so much with them...because at the end of the day we meet each other to practice. This is foolproof, hyung!" He explained to Suga.

"Oh...we'll make the fans think that it's just business when some of us are actually trying to date the girls right?"

"RIGHT...well, no. Nope. It's not like that at all."

"Who are you trying to fool Kookie? I can see right through you. Tch. You dirty guy." Suga said leaving Jungkook speechless. Suga was already crossing the street when Jungkook snapped out of it.

"Wait up hyung!"

"Walk faster, my dogs are hungry!!!"

Jisoo and Lisa were cleaning the dishes while talking about the part-time job they're going to sometime later. Jisoo said that Jen and her knew this restaurant at Itaewon where they can apply to. Because a part of the deal with their parents is for the girls to be independent, Jennie, Lisa and Rose won't be receiving any extra allowance. Instead, they'll have to work for it to buy things out of their caprices.

"Jennie and I saw their ad and they just opened a week ago. They offered us a good deal. The pay is not that high, but they gave us access to use the room next floor. Jennie thought it can be our practice area. We can transfer our equipment there."

"Wow, that is a good deal unnie. We'll be using it for free right?" Lisa asks Jisoo while wiping her face causing the soap bubbles to stay on her nose.

"No it's not free...Jennie actually made a deal with the lady boss about that."

"What?"

"Don't worry, it's just we'll have to be the in-house band. It's good for our exposure."

"Omo, Jennie unnie is really good at making deals. Ah, she's an heiress, how could I forget that."

"You're an heiress too may I remind you just in case you're forgetting that."

"Tch. I'm not. My brothers can take care of the company. As for me, I'll do whatever I want."

"And that's why you're here helping me with the dishes."
Lisa sprinkled the bubble foam to Jisoo's face in reply to her clever remark.

"O, my mother will call today. Oh my gosh, what time is it?" Lisa said taking off the hand gloves, drying her hands and looking at the wall clock. She excused herself from doing the chore and bolted to her room.