EP 20

Breaking

"Hey this is Tae, leave a message after PF♤☆%@^igxjfslufsgxf"

Lisa stared at her phone and slump her back on her seat. She was pursing her lips in too much frustration about her boyfriend who suddenly turned cold as the winter. She thought she even saw him at the fashion show that night but now she's having doubts about it. Moreover, if that Joker dude turned out to be another person then that would be so much embarrassing. Then she would have to explain to V that she kissed some other guy but technically it's not an actual kiss because her lips landed on his mask. She felt so bad about it.

"If you won't talk now I will definitely cut your lashes or shave your eyebrows you ugly pervert..." She told her phone which was displaying a wallpaper of Taehyung pouting at the camera.

"This is hopeless...I still love him so much. Why do you have this spell on me? Life is so unfair!" She wailed tearless on her table.

She was poking her phone carelessly when Rose and Seo entered the clinic where she was in. She was supposed to be looking out for athletes with injuries but there weren't anyone present as of now.

"Hey Elephant Lisa!"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

Rose ignored her and pulled Seo inside the med school clinic.

"Are you free today? You're not answering my messages!" Her friend complained. Lisa was guilty because her head was still up in Taehyungville.

"Um...I'm free. I guess." Lisa answered passively.

"Good. Because we're dancing today." Her friend easily pulled her off her seat and out the room. Lisa knows that Rose was being this playful because she's been missing Jimin. It's that or she's just flat out bored of her life.

"What?" Lisa frowned. "Hey Eunseoshi do you have any idea what's going on? And why are we being dragged right now?"

Eunseo shook her head looking at a distance while being dragged by Rose.

Jungkook was busy browsing for new games in his room that day. While his uncle is away, he spends most his days gaining skills and experience playing on his computer. He took a little break and checked on his instagram. Then he suddenly thought of Seo. He looked her up and easily found her profile.

"She's so cheap." He smirked as he viewed a picture of her selling an old shoe

"Hmm...hahaha this one's funny." He said giving a heart to a video of Seo laughing along with another girl. He kept replaying the video until he saw an incoming call.

"Hello, Jisoo noona?"

"Hey Jungkook I need to confirm something from you..."

Jimin and Hobi were starting to get bored watching aspiring dancers audition in their crew. They've been holding the auditions for five hours now and they've only caught a few who can match their level. Jimin was starting to get sleepy watching the auditions go by when he heard Hobi called next.

Jimin leaned his head on his seat and watch the process with lazy eyes.

"I guess we're out of luck today Hyung." He muttered to Hobi.

"Don't think that bro. I know we can see real talent today."

"Why how hopeful." Jimin smirked.

"It comes with my name you know." Hobi grinned and watched three masked men come into the center.