EP 5

Changes

The girls got back from the restaurant around 8pm. Jin didn’t show up and Jungkook left early. Rose was brushing her teeth while watching Jisoo talk to Jin over the phone.

“You could’ve at least called earlier you know.” Jisoo said putting a mask on her face.

“Yes, of course we talked about the collab! We almost started practicing without you…huh? What? Really? You’re not kidding?”

Rose finished brushing her teeth and followed Jisoo who sprinted towards the door. She gasped at the sight. Jin just brought them a cute snowy Maltese!

“I thought I have to make it up to you…and also to check on you girls…”  Jin said watching the two girls play with the dog.

“So how’s your first day guys? Did any of the boys bother you?” Jin said trying to get back their attention but the girls were still busy admiring the cute dog.

“What should we name it Unnie?”

Jisoo was mesmerized by the dog’s sweet charms and personality.

“Let’s call him Dalkomie!”

“I knew it would be like this.” Jin sighed. “Yaa, Kim Jisoo!”

“WHAT? Do you need to shout?”

“I was trying to have a conversation with you! This is your oppa talking.” Jin said in a demanding tone.

“I’m listening! Go on…”

Jin sat on the floor to match the girls’ level. He doesn’t know how to explain what had happened to him after school but he got to.

“Sorry I didn’t show up with the guys earlier. But just so you know, I ran into someone.”

This time Jisoo looked at her brother with worry.

“Did you get into trouble?”

Jin shook his head and showed her a piece of what looks like a memory card.

“Believe it or not, some article went out about me having sugar mommy and a lot of unsurfaced pictures are still in that.”

This time Rose was the one to look at him then she looked at Jisoo.

“Some guy or whatever is after me and my friends too. I wouldn’t worry about this but you and your friends are involved now. So I am really worried. I’m thinking of installing more cameras here.” Jin said looking around the areas that needs surveillance.

“Oppa, that guy you met…did you recognize him?”

“No…I don’t think he goes to our school but I know that whoever is spreading these lies is. He’s working for someone…”

“Have you talked to the boys about this?”

He shook his head. “I went straight here after it happened. I’ll tell Namjoon and the guys later. You girls rest. I’ll see you tomorrow… It’s getting late.” He said when he felt the air getting a bit colder.

“Oh before I forget…no more undeclared parties while I’m gone! I don’t want that scene from Namjoon’s birthday happening anytime soon, okay? If you guys are going out, just tell me first hand and I’ll send myself, or one of the boys as chaperon.”

“Don’t you think that’s too much? We’re not babies anymore. I’m even old enough to get married.” Jisoo snapped.

“Now, now, now, let’s not predict the impossible.”

Love On Fire (BTS and BLACKPINK)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara