EP 25 (pt 2)

This chapter is dedicated to OneOfTheGuys17. Hey man if you're reading this then, here's what's promised.  I know it's been tooooooooooo long. But I figured I couldn't start another story if I don't write the final chapters of this one. Plus, the character of this has been haunting me as well begging for a conclusion to be written. 

*Please expect a lot of designer brands getting mentioned in this chapter.

The Lost Seoul Girl

He opened his eyes and the first thing he realized was his hands were tied. He was sitting in the middle of a room secluded from the outside. His eyes adjusted to what it seemed like hours of getting blindfolded.

Hoseok did not expect that it would come to this. From the moment he chose his Armani suit to trimming his hair, to picking a pair of leather shoes, he surely came prepared. 

But not exactly with this kind of situation. 

All the plans he and his friends made continue to disappear like it's not of any use anymore now that he's gotten hold by their number one haters club.

They shouldn't have underestimated the Circle.

Or better yet, he should've known Jisoo and Seo were even more clever than he gives them credit for.

"Hand over the account, Hoseokah. Besides, you don't have any choice." The leader commands him.

How did it ever come to this, you say?

Well, like ages ago, it started with the girls.

~Few hours before the Black Tie event~

"All set?"

Eunseo look back to see Jisoo by the door. Her unnie was looking regal dressed in Dior Haute Couture. From head to toe, there's no doubt Jisoo was the most beautiful girl she's ever seen. Eunseo couldn't help but be insecure.

She turned back to her bags that were neatly packed beside her bed. She just finished packing her clothes for her trip the next day. She went back to sit on her bed and nodded at Jisoo.

"I guess I'm ready."

Jisoo went to her and reached for a white crisp envelope. She handed it to Eunseo dismissively.

"You're making me feel like a dog." Eunseo rolled her eyes but took the parchment of money.

"You're the mafia's dog." Jisoo chuckled correcting her dongsaeng.

"I think it'd be really cool if we build ourselves a sorority. I think that's going to be a trend you know."

"Nah. Too much rules. I like being independent."

"Unnie, you just watch too much crime shows."

Jisoo paced around Eunseo's room until she stopped and picked up the Joker mask under the vanity mirror.

"Honestly, I was just bored." Jisoo smirked. She glanced at Eunseo's face before she sat on the stool nearest her. Her closests friends knew her as completely unattached, sometimes, rather cold but she was never one to like goodbyes.

"Do you really have to pass this chance of dressing up and making ourselves pretty? Come on Eunseo, it's just one night. You have to make the most of it at least before you leave."