EP 1

Who's who?

The plane from Australia arrived at Inchon Airport at 9:05pm KST. It was a beautiful autumn night of new beginnings, new friends and new lifestyle. Rose Park, age 19, breathed the southern air as she stepped her white sneakers out of the plane. She was beginning to wonder if this was a good idea to continue her studies in Korea. Not that her life back in the Aussie was anything bad, she just needed the change. Since last summer when she visited Korea for a wedding, it made her think about a lot of things. And somehow, doing this with her friends makes it feel right. She doesn't want to miss out on anything anymore. She's tired of being nice and predictable. It's a miracle her parents agreed to let her do this. Well...under some difficult circumstances...which may include a small lie.

She picked up her phone and dialed her friend's number. "Hey...Lisa...yeah... I just landed. So where are we going to meet?... okay...I'm almost there..."

She reached the boarding area for passengers who arrived and met Lisa by her car.

"Oh my god, Chaeyoung Park look at you!" Lisa said hugging her tight. They became friends when they were in middle school and attended the same dance classes.

"I'm soooo tired. I forgot how far this place is. I almost backed out." She said acting all cute.

"Aww, you poor thing. Good thing we're going at Jisoo unnie's later. You know we're heading out to play our first gig right?"

"Oh... Gig. Yeah," she responds with a sarcastic smile. "Can we ditch?"

"Come on, you'll have fun trust me."

"Lucky for you, you're not the one who's having jet lags."

"Omo, jet cramps?"

"Jet La-a-a-gs. When will your ears work?" Rose rolled her eyes. Lisa was being Lisa. Still sexy as hell.

"Just be thankful because you're probably not the only person who's having jet lags right now."

"BangTan Scouts or more popularly known as BTS, are the kings of Seoul International University. They are the most sought off youths of not only the country's business companies but also the entertainment companies as well. But besides the obvious fame in the local scene, BTS prefers to be on the low key side of life. Leader Namjoon Kim stated that fame is only a temporary luxury that creates unnecessary drama, and who would want that?

As fans, we wanted the best for these boys so let's not make the "unnecessary drama". But it's so difficult when you're 2 seats away from Kim Taehyung oppa in your Social Studies class!!! It's not just their looks that make us scream. Because in all honesty, they can do everything!"

"Are you reading that blog again?" Jin said to his younger sister Jisoo when he entered her room. They go to the same school but they're on different departments. While Jin is studying film, Jisoo is on the other side of the campus majoring in liberal arts.

"I think this is nice. It's made by your fans." She responded.

"Tch."

"You goin to Namjoon oppa's party?"

"Yep, that's the plan." He moved closer and squinted his eyes on her laptop. "Seriously, why are they doing this?"

She rolled her eyes at her oblivious brother. "Ugh, cause you're kinda famous? Look, they even made a profile for each of you." Well that got her brother interested.