EP 14

Youngest

“Aigoo this is what I’m talking about.” Jungkook mumbled. To say that they were all shocked was an understatement. Because catching his hyung being intimate with his girlfriend was the least he’d expect to see.

“Hey maknae, shut up. And you Park Jimin, we did not raise you to grow up like him!” Suga scolded Jimin and pointed at Jin.

“Hey, what is that supposed to mean?” Jin complained.

Jimin and his friends were left at the dance studio because the girls took Rose on the other room to talk to her. Jimin was so shy about what happened that he was flushing red the whole time.

“Dude didn’t the two of you think at all? I mean, you could’ve done it on a hotel or something…” Namjoon pried and Hobi nudged him on his side.

Jungkook shook his head disgusted by the way their leader thinks.

“Is it our fault that you came in unannounced? Chaengi and I thought there wasn’t gonna be any surprise party but then you turned up and disturbed our peace!” Jimin gushed and scratched his head. He snatched the ice pack from Hobi and put it in between his legs.

“HEY!” Hobi yelled at Jimin’s attack.

“So you guys were really going to do it?!?” Namjoon concluded.

“W-we-…No!” Jimin denied his cheeks flaming red.

“Ha, just now you hesitated!” – Jin.

“I’m going down. This is too much for my brain and my ears to handle.” Jungkook retorted and then Hobi followed him out. The Hyungs are very concerned about Jungkook that they agreed on keeping an eye on him 24 hours a day.

“I’m coming with you Hoseok. Ya, you guys don’t be easy on him.” Suga instructed Namjoon and Jin.

That left Jimin with the parents.

“Ugh, why is it always you two.” Jimin complained turning his back on the two older Hyungs.

“Aigoo Jimin shi…” Jin put his arm around his friend.

“First Jungkook…now, it’s you. Aish, our maknae line is really growing up. It’s fortunate that the other one is overseas. I wouldn’t want to be involved with Taehyung in case his rebel side showed up. Whew!” Rap Monster remarked grabbing a slice of cake from the table.

Jimin rolled his eyes. He swiped his finger on the cake and wiped the icing off his hyung’s face.

“MUHAHAHAHAHA!” -Jimin.

“I spoke too soon.” – Rap Monster.

“I know what you’re going to say but before you say it, I’m going to defend myself and say nothing happened.” Rose explained in a hurry. Jennie and Jisoo’s unchangeable faces made her feel intimidated. She knows that her friends are nice but she also knows that they turn into monsters when angered.

“Are you sure?” Jisoo asked putting her hands on her waist.

“Your almost bruised lip doesn’t say so.” Jennie spat flatly with crossed arms.

Rose gasped and felt her lips. Admittedly, her boyfriend did get carried away.

“Urgh, that guy will definitely get it this time!” Jennie squealed in frustration stomping into the other room to give Jimin a beating. But before she can exit, Rose grabbed her hand to defend her boyfriend.

“Unnie please! I swear we were only kissing. We were just talking when you guys came in.”

“Chaeyoungah you’re still youn-”