NG 1

Director: Episode 1, Scene 3, ACTION!

Cut.

Lisa: (nervous on the set) Let’s go! Let’s go! Oh my god.

Cut.

Jen: (exhausted from the takes) Oh my god.

Cut.

Jungkook: (getting a retouch to take another scene) Let’s get it! ARMY this is for you.

Cut.

B-mark. Play music.

CAM 1: (spots J-Hope from outside BTS’ dressing room.)

Jhope: (Brightens up, sunshine comes out his face) Hey guys!

CAM 1 Caption: Tell us about your day

Jhope: We’re on our first day filming the most extravagant-production-highly-recommended-drama of all time, LOVE ON FIRE! (Applause sfx)

Suga: (Sees Jhope from a distance, then shouts) JHOOOOPE!!!

JHOPE: AAYYY!!!

Suga: So what’s up?

CAM 1 Caption: Please tell us more about the drama & your characters.

Jhope: Well as tribute to our fans, our company and the great YG thought it would be fun to make a drama starring us and the girls. Since the collab concert didn’t push through, this was an alternate plan…

Suga: More like a contingency plan…

Cut.

Jhope: This drama ( rubs his chin) is the best!

Cut.

Jhope: It tells a story about friends who are loyal to each other no matter what challenges come in their way. It’s also about growing up and standing up for what you believe in.

Suga: It’s about making your own decision and learning from your mistakes. I think young people will like it.

Jhope: ( whispers to the camera) ARMY Suga hyung has a bed scene!

Cut.

Jhope: I play a character who was a tamed version of myself. In this drama I was that guy who Kim Jisoo fell for. (Confidently smirks at the camera) Yeah, that was me.

Suga: Yeah but then you reject her.

Jhope: I wasn’t supposed to!

Cut.

Jhope: (pouting) I like my character more than yours. Your character obviously likes Jennie. He just won’t admit it.

Suga: ( talking about his character) You don’t understand him.

Cut.

Namjoon Cam. Day 11 of shooting.

Namjoon: Hi guys, hello ARMY and BLINKS. I’m here to tour you guys on the set of our first and last drama (laugh sfx) Love On Fire. Let’s go!

Namjoon: (stopping by the shelf on the second floor of his penthouse) What I love the most in this place are the books they bought. (Gets one book from the shelf and shows it to the camera.) I haven’t even read this.

Cut.

Namjoon: (walks to his character’s bedroom and sees the rated 18 dvds) Aw no. Really, when I saw the script and read the scene where Jungkook found out that his hyungs were watching porn I thought it was too exaggerated. I almost backed out. Haha. It was so funny! We had fun shooting that scene.

Cut.

Namjoon Cam. Night 12.

Namjoon: (whispering) Hey guys, wassup. We’re here at V’s rooftop and Jiminie and Chaeyoungie are filming a scene. (Turns the camera to Jimin and Rose slow dancing) Aren’t they cute? (Giggles).

Namjoon Cam (to Rosé): How was it working with Park Jimin?

Rosé: (thumbs up) Oppa’s the best!

Jimin: (from a distance) So cute!

Rosé: Though his stomach grumbles a lot that’s why we always have to redo takes.

Jimin: It was not me!

Namjoon: Good job Chim.

Jimin: It was not me!!!

Rosé: It was you, I felt it.

Jimin: Chaeyoungah!

Staff: Joon we need to film your scene.

Cut.

Namjoon: (in a rush) Please continue to support this drama. Love you guys. See you in a while!