EP 9

Unexpected

It was the first week of October and Jungkook was getting used to live in Hobie’s house. If it were up to him, he’d choose to stay and live there for as long as he can. After he and his friends met BlackPink in September, it’s seems like it’s not normal to not be around them anymore. Almost every day, they meet up with the girls at their usual place to hang out after classes. What’s not normal around the group is Taehyung’s absence. After what happened between his V hyung and Lisa, V continued to meet up with their business partners out of the country. He only gets in touch with V through video calls and text messages.

That night, Jungkook was displaying Polaroid pictures of him and his friends when Hobi came inside his room. He was printing photos from his phone using a Polaroid printer.

“Hey man, you’ve seen my screw driver? I have to lock my toys, my cousin’s coming this weekend.” Hobi asks him looking at the corkboard Jungkook was arranging.

“Oh, I borrowed it from your stock room. Here you go Hyung.” He said and returned the screw driver to his Hyung.

Hobi took it still admiring the pictures Kookie displayed.

“Hey, I remember this one.” Hobi said pulling the edges of an image of the 7 of them with Jisoo.

“Who knew she’d multiply into three more scary girls, right?” Jungkook remarked pertaining to Lisa, Jennie and Rose.

Hobi just smiled and said,

“Yeah. Scary how things went by so fast.” He recalled while staring at the picture. It was that time when Jisoo confessed to him. He was a freshman in college and she was in senior high. He just won first place at their school’s dance competition.

“I never really knew why Jisoo noona suddenly got distant from us. But I’m glad we get to hang out with her and get close with her friends nowadays.” Jungkook said staring at the same photo.

“Yeah. It’s nice to have girl friends.” Hobi commented making Jungkook look at him. He took the screw driver with him out of Kookie’s room while the latter tailed along with him.

Jungkook followed Hobi in the living room and watched his Hyung fixed the display of a pink bearbrick vinyl doll inside a glass panel.

“You never really told me what’s the story behind that one.” Jungkook wondered and looked at the other toys that are displayed in the living room. “You told me you bought the others yourself and some of those, you bought because you’re collecting them.”

“Correct.” Hobi answered still focused on fixing the pink bearbrick.

“This pink one is strange though. It looks different from all of the other bearbricks…” Jungkook stated. “You’ll never buy a fake one…so maybe…AHA! Some stupid person gave that to you and it’s probably a girl!”

Hobi hit Jungkook’s head in a snap. “Don’t go calling people stupid! That’s a bad word!”

“Geesh, what’s gotten your panties in a twist?”

“Jeon Jungkook where did you learn to talk like that???”

Jungkook just shrugged and lazily trailed off to his room. “I’m taking a shower now. Maybe you should too to cool off your head.”

“YA, if the time comes that you’ll take a girl seriously just make sure she doesn’t have an older brother! And make sure you’re not friends with the brother!” He yelled and Jungkook slammed his door on his face. “That’s all I can say Jungkookah. Remember that!”