Chapter Twenty Four - The Face Of Fear

Following Morbius's warning, everyone hid behind cover. As they did, the front of the warehouse was obliterated by Mountain Lady. As the smoke cleared, the UA students watched from cover as Mountain Lady and a group of Pro Heroes entered the warehouse. 

Kirishima: Mt. Lady and Gang Orca...and even the number four hero, Best Jeanist?

Yaoyorozu: Mr. Tiger is there, too!

Iida: The heroes were already moving way before we were!

Kirishima: Whoa....

Iida: Now, let us fall back immediately. There's nothing left for us to do now.

Midoriya: Since she said "with All Might," does that mean Kacchan is there, too?

Yaoyorozu: If All Might is there, then there's even more reason to rest easy. Now, hurry!

As the others began making their way to the exit, Morbius stayed behind. His senses picked up a powerful and malefic which froze him with fear. 

Iida: What are you doing?! We must leave immediately! There is nothing more we can do!

Yaoyorozu: What's wrong, Michael? 

Morbius said nothing as he kept his eyes on the inside of the warehouse. As the Pro Heroes began dispatching the Nomu, a mysterious figure tosses a comatose Ragdoll in front of the Heroes. Morbius and the other UA students watched as the Pro Heroes gear up for a fight. Soon enough, a masked man wearing a suit steps out of the shadows.

Tiger: What did they do to you, Ragdoll?!

???: I didn't kill her if that's what you're thinking. This one always had such an impressive Quirk. Up until this point, my body was not strong enough maintain all the Quirks I had stockpiled over the years. Seeing now as my body recovered, I simply couldn't pass up the opportunity to add her Quirk to my collection.

As the mysterious Villain reveals himself, Morbius and the others were stricken with fear. The aura this man projected was unlike anything they've ever faced before. In horror, they watched as the Villain easily defeats them using a multitude of Quirks.

Todoroki: What's with this guy? What just happened?

Kirishima: He just took them all down without even breaking a sweat!

Yaoyorozu: We...we have to run! I'm so scared, my body...

Morbius was crippled with fear. For the longest time, Morbius feared himself. That fear was soon overshadowed by the intense fear of this Villain. Morbius had never felt this kind of fear before. It was soon revealed that this mysterious Villain was none other than All For One. They had all heard stories of All For One and the power he wielded. Soon enough, the hold of fear was soon broken when Bakugo appeared.

Midoriya: Kacchan!

Todoroki: Bakugo!

As Midoriya and Todoroki were about to rush to Bakugo, Iida grabbed them to stop them. Soon enough, the League of Villains arrived. Morbius quickly realized that any rescue attempt would be quickly end in disaster as All For One would easily kill them before the get the chance. As Midoriya attempted to come up with a plan, Morbius's mind fell to Yaoyorozu. He could see the intense fear in her eyes. 

Morbius: (Momo....I will protect you. No matter what!)

Despite the dark presence of All For One, Morbius was ready to defend Momo as well as his friends no matter the cost. However, Morbius felt completely helpless for the first time in his life. Not even his Vampire Quirk would be able to defeat All For One. Even if he gave himself fully to his Vampiric instincts and went feral, Morbius would still be unable to defeat All For One. 

Morbius: (Such....pure evil....I....I have to do something! The longer we stay here, the more danger Momo will be in. But I just can't leave Bakugo in that Villain's hands.....)

Morbius soon found himself unable to move as the fear once more took hold of Morbius. He took a deep breath and prepared to make a move against All For One.

Morbius: (If....if I can distract All For One, I might be able to buy time for the others to get Bakugo out of here.)

Morbius knew full well that his plan would most likely end in his death. But his thoughts soon fell on Yaoyorozu. He didn't want to leave her, but if he didn't do something, she could possibly be killed by All For One or the League of Villains. That was something Morbius would not allow. He began to weep tears of blood at the thought of his beloved Yaoyorozu losing someone close to her. 

Morbius: (Momo....forgive me....)

Before Morbius could follow through with his plan and sacrifice himself to give the others time to rescue Bakugo, All Might arrived at the scene. He attacks All For One, but the Villain blocks his attacks.

All Might: All For One!

All For One: Will you kill me again, All Might? When a man meets a force he cannot destroy, he destroys himself instead. Tell me, All Might. What is your next move?

All Might: I won't make the same mistake as I did six years ago, All For One! I will take Young Bakugo back! And this time, I will throw you in prison for sure! And all of the League of Villains you control with you!

In that moment, All Might and All For One would clash one more. With the timely arrival of All Might, it seemed that there was hope for this seemingly hopeless situation. Morbius and the others would soon bear witness to a clash that would shake the very foundations of Hero Society. The clash of titans was about to commence.