Chapter Four - The Vampire Strikes

While on the bus heading to the USJ Facility, Morbius was still thinking about his talk with Aizawa. Yaoyorozu noticed his silence. 

Yaoyorozu: Is something wrong Michael? You're being awfully quiet. 

Morbius: It's nothing Momo. I'm fine. 

Yaoyorozu couldn't help but worry for Morbius. Soon, the class made it to the USJ Facility where they were greeted by the Pro Hero Thirteen. As he was informing the students on what they would be doing, a large purple portal appeared as several people walked through through.

Kaminari: Fake Villains? Cool!

Morbius immediately could tell something was wrong. His instincts began kicking in as he grabbed Yaoyorozu's hand.

Morbius: We have to go.....

Aizawa: This isn't a drill! These are real Villains! Thirteen! Get the students out of here now! 

Without hesitation, Thirteen began leading the students away to escape. But as they did, they were confronted by the Villain Kurogiri. 

Kurogiri: Good morning young heroes. We are the League of Villains and we are here to help All Might exhale his final breath.

Bakugo: Like fucking hell you are! DIE YOU BASTARD! 

Bakugo and Kirishima then charged at Kurogiri, but he simply warps them to an unknown location. This buys Iida time to escape to bring reinforcements. As Iida escaped, Kurogiri warped the rest of Class 1-A and scattered them across the USJ Facility. Morbius soon finds himself in the Mountain Area with Yaoyorozu, Jiro and Kaminari. 

Yaoyorozu: Is everyone okay?

Morbius: I am unharmed.

Jiro: Could be better Yaomomo. 

Kaminari: Not gonna lie, but I thought being teleported was gonna a lot more fun.....this totally sucks!

As everyone got to their feet, Morbius sensed something with his Vampiric Senses. He sniffs and picks up a scent. 

Morbius: We're not alone. 

Kaminari: How do you know? 

Morbius: I can smell it. 

Jiro: Could they be the other students?

Morbius: No.....

Suddenly, a large group of Villains began surrounding the students. Yaoyorozu used her Creation Quirk to form a staff and a sword. She hands the sword to Jiro. 

Villain: Ha! Look at this boys! We got ourselves a bunch of kids play at being Heroes! 

Jiro: What's the plan Yaomomo?

Yaoyorozu: We hold them back whatever it takes! 

Kaminari: That sounds a lot easier said than done!

Morbius: We have no choice Kaminari! We're boxed in with no way out! This is where we make our stand! You wanted to be a Hero, now's your chance to prove it!

As Morbius said that, the Villains began swarming them. Morbius used his Vampiric strength to attack and take down some of the Villains. Yaoyorozu took a few down with her staff. Suddenly, a Villian with a Elastic Quirk restrained Yaoyorozu.

Elastic Villain: What's wrong little girl?! Can't handle a little squeeze?!

As the Elastic Villain tightened his grip on Yaoyorozu, Morbius saw this a flew into a frenzied rage. 

Morbius: Momo!

Morbius lunged at the Elastic Villain and bit down his throat and drank small portions of his blood. 

Elastic Villain: Argh! What the fuck?!

Morbius's attack forces the Elastic Villain to let go of Yaoyorozu. Morbius then restrains himself from thirst and proceeds to knock out the Villain. He then rushes over to Yaoyorozu. 

Morbius: Are you all right Momo?!

Yaoyorozu: I'm all right Michael! Thank you.....

As the battle drags on, Morbius continues taking the down the Villains while fighting his thirst. Drinking the blood from the Elastic Villain amplified Morbius's thirst for blood. He aimed to take down the Villains as fast as he could. But as the battle continued, Jiro relayed a plan to the others. 

Jiro: Yaomomo! Give us some cover! Kaminari's about to clear the field up! 

Yaoyorozu: Copy!

Yaoyorozu then used her Creation Quirk to form a one-hundred-millimeter thick insulation sheet to protect herself along with Morbius and Jiro from the Electric blast. Doing so exposed her chest. Morbius turned around not wanting to be indecent. When it was over, Yaoyorozu formed a new shirt and puts it on. As they exited the insulation sheet, they saw Kaminari stumbling around raising his thumbs up.

Morbius: What's wrong with Kaminari?

Jiro: Guess he reached the limits of his Quirk. His brain's short circuited....

Morbius: I'll check on him. 

Morbius walked over to the bumbling Kaminari. He waved his hand over his face, but got no response. Suddenly, an Electric Villain ambushed the two Heroes. He pushed Kaminari away and grabbed Morbius by the throat. 

Yaoyorozu: Michael!

As Yaoyorozu and Jiro were about to jump to Morbius's assistance, the Villain stopped them.

Electric Villain: I wouldn't do it if I were you! One false move and I'll fry this brat's brains! 

Yaoyorozu and Jiro found themselves in an impossible situation. The Villain simply laughed. 

Electric Villain: You kids are so predictable! Always got to protect someone even if they're a complete liability! 

Morbius: That's your biggest mistake.....

Morbius's eyes shot up red and lets out a soft growl. 

Morbius:....thinking I need them to protect me....

Morbius then broke free from the Villain's grasp and bit down on his neck and began to lose himself in his thirst. The Villain tried to fight Morbius off, but the Vampire was too strong. As Morbius drank the Villain's blood, Yaoyorozu and Jiro watched in shock. As he was about to lose himself in his thirst, Morbius restrains himself as he licks the blood from his lips. 

Jiro: Holy shit....

Yaoyorozu: Michael....are you.....

Morbius turned around and saw the horror in their eyes. 

Morbius: I'm....I'm sorry....I lost control....

Yaoyorozu then formed a bag of synthetic blood. Morbius takes the bag and drinks the blood. Soon, the Pro Heroes came in and helped fight off the League of Villains. Morbius was tested with his thirst and barely passed.