Chapter One - First Day At UA

Years have passed since Morbius moved in with Yaoyorozu. In time, he had grown to accept her and her family. Despite his dark Quirk, Morbius grew a close bond with Yaoyorozu. Both Morbius and Yaoyorozu arrived at the steps of UA after being accepted through recommendations. 

Yaoyorozu: Are you ready Michael?

Morbius: Only if you are Yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu: You don't have to call me by my last name Michael. You can call me Momo! 

Morbius lets out a small smile as he and Yaoyorozu walked into their classroom in Class 1-A. When they entered, Morbius could feel the stares from his classmates. He simply walked to the back of the class and minded his business. Suddenly, Yaoyorozu and another girl approached Morbius. 

Yaoyorozu: Michael, this is Kyoka Jiro. Jiro, this is Michael Morbius. 

Jiro: Yaomomo's told me a lot about you. A pleasure to meet you!

Morbius reluctantly shook Jiro's hand. He was always hesitant about meeting new people due to both his appearance and his Quirk. 

Morbius: The pleasure is all mine....Kyoka Jiro. 

As the three were conversing, an unseen voice called out to the class. After a moment of confusion, they see a man in a yellow sleeping bag. As he gets out of the sleeping bag, he introduces himself as their homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa. 

Aizawa: All right everyone. Get dressed. We're heading to the training field. 

The class soon got dressed in their PE uniforms and met with their teacher in the training field. Aizawa informed them that they would be participating in a Quirk Assessment Test. While most of the students were excited, Morbius was hesitant. The Sun began beating down on Morbius, bothering him. Yaoyorozu placed her hand on Morbius's shoulder.

Yaoyorozu: It's okay Michael. I'm here.

Morbius: Thank you....Momo.....

As Morbius and Yaoyorozu shared that moment, Morbius felt a bit a relief. Suddenly, Aizawa laid out a startling announcement. 

Aizawa: Whoever gets the lowest score in any of these tests will be judged to have no potential and expelled immediately. 

Upon hearing that, most of Class 1-A began freaking out. Morbius and Yaoyorozu were unfazed. 

Morbius: Do you really think he'll really expel the whole class?

Yaoyorozu: It's a test. I don't see why he would expel the class. It's a way to give it our all. 

As Yaoyorozu said that,  the Quirk Assessment Test began. Morbius began using his Vampiric abilities to ace through all the physical tests. In the process, he tops most of the tests. Aizawa takes note of this. 

Aizawa: (This kid.....)

Mina: Wow! This Morbius guy is really blasting through the tests! 

Bakugo: (The hell is up with this damn pale bastard?! Does he think he's better than me?!) HEY YOU!

Bakugo then walks up to Morbius and confronts him. 

Morbius: What is it?

Bakugo: How the hell are acing through these tests?! What kind of Quirk do you have?!

Yaoyorozu: Leave Michael alone! 

Bakugo: Stay out of this Ponytail! 

Upon hearing that, something in Morbius snapped. Hearing Bakugo talk bad to Yaoyorozu caused Morbius to pounce on Bakugo. His eyes lit up red as he gnashed his fangs. 

Morbius: Do not talk that about her! 

Bakugo: Get the fuck off of me you pale bastard!

Morbius looked at Bakugo's neck and could see the blood pulsing in his veins. His hunger grew. Suddenly, Aizawa wraps Morbius in his Combat Scarves and gets him off Bakugo. His first instinct was to growl. 

Aizawa: Calm down kid. 

Morbius soon calms down as Aizawa releases him from the Combat Scarves. He looked around the classmates and could see the fear in their eyes. 

Morbius: I'm....I'm sorry. 

Aizawa: Let's continue with the Ball Throw Test. Morbius. You're up. 

Aizawa then tosses Morbius a ball to throw. Morbius looks at the ball and prepares his Vampire Quirk. He then throws the ball with all his strength. Aizawa measures the distance on a device which shows his score to be 700 meters. 

Aizawa: Not bad kid. 

After finishing his test, Morbius walks up to Yaoyorozu. She could see the look of regret in his eyes.

Yaoyorozu: It's okay Michael. It wasn't your fault.

Morbius: If it weren't for Mr. Aizawa....I might've lost control. I......

Yaoyorozu then uses her Creation Quirk to form a blood bag from her stomach. After creating it, she hands it to Morbius.

Yaoyorozu: Here....drink. 

Morbius then looks at the blood bag with deep hunger in his eyes. Without thinking, he bites down on the bag and drinks all the blood. Soon, the Quirk Assessment Test was over. It was soon revealed that the expulsion was a ruse. 

Morbius: Looks like you were right Yaoyorozu. 

Yaoyorozu: I figured it had to be the case. 

When the class was dismissed, Morbius and Yaoyorozu were met by Jiro and Denki Kaminari. 

Kaminari: Man that was one hell of a performance Morbius! 

Morbius: Uh....thanks. 

Jiro: Are you all right Morbius? It looked like whatever Bakugo said really unnerved you.

Morbius kept silent about that. He felt horrible about nearly losing control and nearly giving in to his Vampiric urges. 

Morbius: I don't wish to talk of it. I do not mean to sound rude, but I wish to remain silent on that incident.

Yaoyorozu: We respect your decision Michael. 

After that, Morbius and Yaoyorozu began walking home. Yaoyorozu attempts to comfort Morbius. 

Yaoyorozu: You did well Morbius. 

Morbius: If anyone did well it's you. I'm sure you'll be a fine Hero. Far better than I.

Yaoyorozu: Don't put yourself down Michael. We'll become great Heroes...together.

As Morbius and Yaoyorozu got home, they both prepared for whatever UA would offer them. Morbius would struggle to find comfort in himself as he walks the path of being a Hero.