Chapter Fifteen - Invitation

After the conclusion of the Internships, Morbius as well as the rest of Class 1-A returned to class. As they waited for their teacher, Morbius and Yaoyorozu began to talk about their respective internships.

Yaoyorozu: How was Hawks?

Morbius: Hawks was certainly an.... interesting one. His speed was truly something else. Even I was barely able to keep up.

Yaoyorozu: I heard Hawks was an exceptionally fast Hero. 

Morbius: That he was. By the time Tokoyami and I were able to catch up with him, Hawks had already taken care of whatever trouble occurred. 

Upon hearing this, Yaoyorozu was quite surprised that Morbius was barely able to keep up with Hawks. She knew that Morbius was exceptionally fast to the point where he even rivaled Iida who's Quirk was all about speed. 

Morbius: If I may ask, how was your internship with Uwabami? I heard Kendo from 1-B was there. 

Upon hearing that question, Yaoyorozu blushed with embarrassment. She recalled that her and Kendo's internships resulted in the three of them filming a commercial for a hairspray product. Before Yaoyorozu could answer Morbius's question, Aizawa entered the room.

Aizawa: All right everyone, get seated. I hope you learned something from your internships. Now we're getting ready for the final exams.

Upon hearing this, all of Class 1-A grew silent. Morbius himself wondered about what the Final Exams would include. Aizawa soon made his announcement.

Aizawa: There's gonna be two portions to the exams. One's gonna be a written and the other is gonna have a pair face off against a faculty member. You'll have till the final week of June to study. Those who fail will be taking remedial classes instead of training in the Cabin Lodge for the summer.

As Aizawa said this, he fell asleep in his sleeping bag. Some of the students of Class 1-A began to freak out while Morbius remained calm. 

Morbius: Hhm....this should be interesting. 

Immediately, Mina and Kaminari walked over to Yaoyorozu and practically beg for her help. At that point, Yaoyorozu became excited and bouncy in spite of her normal mannerisms. In her ramblings, she became so bouncy and bubbly that she didn't know she was bragging about her wealth. 

Mina: Whoa....looks likes someone's a little excited....

Morbius: Momo? Are you okay?

Yaoyorozu soon calmed herself down. 

Yaoyorozu: R....right. Sorry. I got a little carried away. I'm going to have a study session over at my home for the weekend. If anyone wishes to join, you are more than welcome to! My home has more than enough space to accommodate anyone who wishes to join!

Soon enough, some of the other students began to take up on Yaoyorozu's offer for a group study session. As Yaoyorozu grew more and more bouncy, Morbius proceeds to smile. 

Morbius: You seem very....cheerful today.

Yaoyorozu: We've got to start at the bottom and work up! And if we don't earnestly cheer each other on...we'll never be great heroes!

Morbius couldn't help but smile at Yaoyorozu's words. On the walk home, Yaoyorozu and Morbius began making plans for the weekend study session. 

Morbius: So what exactly are you planning for this study session? 

Yaoyorozu: I'll tutor them on all the subjects that will be on the exams. I'll do so to the best of my ability. 

Morbius: Mina and Kaminari seemed very happy when you accepted their offer. 

Yaoyorozu: I'm more than happy to help them. 

Morbius: You never did answer my question about your internships.

As Yaoyorozu heard that question, she blushed with embarrassment. Morbius simply smiled. 

Morbius: You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.  I don't want you to feel like you're being forced to....

Yaoyorozu: No. It's quite all right, Michael. It's just that my internship with Uwabami was....uninteresting compared to yours. Though I learned a great deal from her, it was mostly rather dull with the exception of airing a commercial for a hair product. 

Upon hearing this, Morbius was initially confused. As he compared her internship with his, Morbius came up with an interesting conclusion. 

Morbius: It seems to me that you learned a great deal from Uwabami. Tokoyami and I didn't learn too much from Hawks during our internships. In fact, when our internships were over, we didn't really learn anything at all. If anything, we were simply there to try and keep up. At least that's what one would think initially.  You have nothing to be embarrassed about, Momo. 

Morbius then proceeded to hug Yaoyorozu from behind and kissed her cheek. Morbius's cold touch initially startled her, but she soon blushed. 

Yaoyorozu: Oh my.....

Morbius: Now we have the Final Exams to deal with. 

Yaoyorozu: Are you concerned, Michael? 

Morbius: Not at all, Momo. Not only am I confident in my own abilities, but I feel I have a wonderful tutor to guide me on this. 

Upon hearing this, Yaoyorozu blushed once more. She truly felt blessed that she had Morbius as a boyfriend. Morbius himself felt equally blessed at the fact that he had met Yaoyorozu. 

Yaoyorozu: We...we should really head home, Michael. We have a lot of work to do. We'll need to prepare for when we have the study sessions. 

Morbius: Right.

When Morbius and Yaoyorozu reached the Yaoyorozu mansion, they began making preparations for the study session. When they did, they began spending quality time together as they prepared for the Final Exams. Both Morbius and Yaoyorozu were confident in both themselves and each other that they would be able to pass the Final Exams.