Chapter Twenty Six - Moving Into The Dorms

Days have passed since All Might's retirement and all of Hero Society is still reeling from it. Faith in Heroes have shaken as a result of All Might's retirement as Villains become more bold in committing crimes. As time passed, all of Class 1-A return to resume their Hero Studies. They were all outside the new Heights Alliance building where the Dorms were in. Aizawa waited outside to inform them of what was happening.

Aizawa: Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first things first. For now, we will focus on getting the provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp.

Sato: Oh yeah, they did talk about that!

Mina: So much happened that I forgot about it.

Aizawa: This is important. Listen up. Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Morbius. Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida.

As Aizawa called out their names, the six UA students stepped up before Aizawa. The rest of the students fell silent. Morbius glanced over to Yaoyorozu, knowing what she was feeling.

Aizawa: These six went to go save Bakugo that night. Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except Bakugo, Jiro, and Hagakure. Of course the six that went, but also the twelve who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter what the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust. That is all. Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy!

Aizawa's lecture soured the mood of Class 1-A. Morbius reached for Yaoyorozu's hand to try and comfort her, but it did nothing. The mood was lightened when Bakugo dragged Kaminari to the gate and make him overuse his Quirk to temporary fry his brain, turning him into a bumbling idiot. This lightened the mood as everyone went into the Dorms. As everyone moved into the Dorms, Mina had an idea.

Mina: How about we have a little contest? Let's explore everyone's Dorm rooms and vote who has the best!

Upon hearing this, everyone was in agreement to that idea. They started with the boy's Dorms. The first room they explored was Morbius. Everyone was shocked when they saw a dimly lit Gothic room. Even Yaoyorozu was shocked.

Mina/Toru: So dark and scary!

Kirishima: This really looks like a Vampire's room!

Morbius's room was lit up only by a few candles. Inside the room was multiple bookshelves filled with books. As everyone looked around Morbius's room, all attention soon fell on a large poster on the wall. It was a movie poster for Horror of Dracula.

Kaminari: A Vampire movie? Seriously?

Yaoyorozu: That's one of Michael's favorite movies. He would always watch it every night.

Morbius: Horror of Dracula. 1958. Starring Christopher Lee as Count Dracula and Peter Cushing as Van Helsing.

Mina: How many times have you seen it?

Morbius: I lost count a long time ago. I've seen it so many times and I never get tired of seeing it.

As Morbius recounts this, all eyes soon set on a coffin. Everyone becomes silent as Morbius walks to it.

Morbius: My bed.

Sero: You sleep in a coffin?!

Morbius: Better than the streets. I built it myself. It's quite comfortable.

The irony was not lost to anyone, especially Morbius, that his Dorm was perfect for a Vampire. With Morbius's room explored, the rest of the class explored the rest of the boy's Dorms with the exception of Bakugo and Mineta. After exploring the boy's Dorms, they went to the girl's Dorms. When they reached Yaoyorozu's luxury room, everyone but Morbius was in shock.

Yaoyorozu: Well, I think I miscalculated. Unlike all of your rooms filled with originality, mine is a little cramped.

Kaminari: It's huge! It's cramped! What happened, Yaoyorozu?

Yaoyorozu: It's the furniture I was using, but I didn't think the room would be this small...

Morbius: It feels just like the Mansion.

With Yaoyorozu's room explored, they continue exploring the rest of the girl's Dorms. They did so rather quickly. Once they did, the Class voted on who had the best Dorm. Morbius voted for Yaoyorozu's luxury room because of the nostalgia from living there. The votes were heavily in Rikido Sato's favor due to his baking skills. This surprised Morbius.

Morbius: Interesting. I thought Koda's room would win simply for the bunny.

With the contest wrapped up, Morbius went to his Dorm to sleep in for the night. As he got in the coffin, a knock came at the door. Morbius got up and answered the door to see Yaoyorozu.

Morbius: Momo. What's wrong?

Yaoyorozu: Tsu wanted us to meet her outside the building. She wanted to talk to us.

Morbius: I noticed that she's been unusually quiet. I assume this is about what happened last night.

Yaoyorozu: Michael, do you think we did the right thing?

As Yaoyorozu asked that, Morbius immediately thought of when he was about to sacrifice himself before All Might arrived. That had been at the forefront of his mind since it all transpired. He had tried to find the right moment to tell Yaoyorozu about it. Now it seemed the time.

Morbius: I don't know. We shouldn't keep the others waiting.

With that, Morbius and Yaoyorozu began making their way outside the Heights Alliance building to speak with Tsuyu and the others about what had transpired last night. Morbius mentally prepared himself for the hard conversation ahead.