Chapter Thirty Six - The Raid Begins

On the morning of the raid, Morbius along with Nejire, Ochaco and Tsuyu joined Ryukyu in staking out the main Shie Hassaikai Compound. In disguise, the Heroes waited for Sir Nighteye to give the order to attack. Outside the compound, Morbius walks around the compound disguised as a vagrant.

Ryukyu(Communicator): Are you in position, Michael?

Morbius: Yes, Ryukyu. There's been no activity on the outside. My senses are picking up multiple people inside.

Ryukyu: Stay in position.

Morbius nodded as he continued staking out the compound. As he nears the gates, he was approached by two Yakuza guards.

Yakuza Guard: Hey! You're not supposed to be here! Leave now or....

Morbius then mesmerized both the guards with his Vampire Quirk. As the two Yakuza guards were under Morbius's spell, he leads them away from the gates. Once they were out of sight, Morbius uses his powers to make them fall asleep.

Morbius: Ryukyu, the guards at the entrance have been taken care of.

Ryukyu(Communicator): Very good. Rendezvous with Nejire and the others. We're getting ready to move out.

Morbius follows Ryukyu's instructions and regroups with Nejire along with Ochaco and Tsuyu who were with the police task force.

Ochaco: Find anything, Michael?

Morbius: The Shie Hassaikai has locked this place down, but I don't think they know we're here.

Nejire: Then we just have to wait for Miss Tatsuma to give us the go ahead!

With that, Morbius along with Nejire, Ochaco and Tsuyu waited for the raid to commence. Soon enough, Sir Nighteye gave the order to launch the raid. Just as the police prepare to enter the large residence, Rikiya Katsukame, a member of the Shie Hassaikai bursts through the entrance gate and sends two cops flying. Aizawa and Midiroya act quickly to save the two officers. The hulking Shie Hassakai member looks around his surroundings. 

Rikiya: What's going on?! It's too early to have so many guests!

Ochaco: Whoa! Look at the size of that guy!

Morbius: He has to be one of Overhaul's top enforcers! 

Rikiya: What do you people want?!

Rikiya then prepares to throw a massive punch which threatened to kill many of the officers. Ryukyu soon steps in.

Ryukyu: Stand back! 

It was in that moment that Ryukyu activated her Quirk. Rikiya launches another attack, but his fist is caught by Ryukyu's massive dragon form. 

Ryukyu: There's no sense in splitting up the group any more than we have to! For now, the Ryukyu Agency will deal with this one so go and finish the job!

As Ryukyu battled Rikiya in her Dragon form, everyone else began charging into the compound. Morbius along with Nejire, Ochaco and Tsuyu stayed behind. Morbius charges in and transforms into a swarm of bats and attacks Rikiya while Ryukyu restrains him. 

Ryukyu: Your crimes end here, Villain!

Rikiya: I don't think so, bitch!

Rikiya pulls out a syringe and injects him with Trigger. As the Trigger kicks in, Rikiya uses his amped up Vitality Stealing Quirk to drain the vitality of everyone nearby by simply inhaling. Morbius was soon forced to revert back to his regular form as he finds himself becoming tired. 

Morbius: (D....damn it! That Villain's Quirk.....I need to....drink.....)

As Morbius staggers towards Rikiya, Nejire fights the Villain alone as she was unaffected by it due to how her Quirk drains her stamina as she uses it, so she's built up a great amount of it. As Nejire battles Rikiya, Morbius staggers towards the Villain. When he gets close enough, Morbius lunges at Rikiya, bites down on his throat and begins drinking his blood. 

Rikiya: Get off me, freak!

Rikiya grabs Morbius and throws him off. But as he does that, Morbius had already gotten a full drink of blood. But the Trigger in Rikiya's blood has a side effect. Morbius could feel his body become strained as he feels the effects of the Trigger in Rikiya's blood. Morbius lets out a bloodcurdling scream as he feels his Vampiric Quirk becoming amplified, causing his thirst for blood. 

Morbius: Blood.....must......FEED!

Without hesitation, Morbius lunges at Rikiya. Rikiya attempts to use his Quirk to steal Morbius's vitality, but the effects of the Trigger sent Morbius into a state of blood lust. During all this, someone Midoriya suddenly appears and calls to Ochaco. He points them to an area on the road where the Pros are fighting Overhaul directly below. Ryukyu orders her team to follow Midoriya's instructions. She tackles Rikiya toward the designated point. Ochaco touches him to make him float and Tsuyu wraps him in her tongue to help move him.

Rikiya: What the hell?! None of you should be moving!

Nejire: We're UA students! We always go BEYOND PLUS ULTA!

Nejire floats from above blasts Rikiya from above while the others drag him through the ground. They crash into the underground battlefield. When the smoke cleared, Morbius still in his state of blood lust lunges at the unconscious Rikiya and attempts to drain him of blood. It was at that moment that Ochaco and Tsuyu intervened. 

Ochaco: Michael! Stop!

Morbius lashes out at Ochaco and Tsuyu. He snarls at them and was just about to attack when the Trigger subsides. Morbius falls to his knees as his blood lust finally relents.

Morbius: I'm....I'm fine. That Villain's blood.....the drug he took must've....passed on to me. I think it's gone. 

Nejire: You looked scary for a second! Are you okay?

Morbius: Y....yes. The drug should be out of my system. 

Morbius took a moment to catch his breath as the last of the Trigger left Morbius's system. Morbius along with Nejire, Ochaco and Tsuyu regrouped with Ryukyu to press forward into the Shie Hassaikai Compound to aid Sir Nighteye in the final push.