Chapter 18: Fiancee?!

Maira's POV:
OMG!! Why do I have to embarrass myself at such social events everytime. I MEAN EVERY FREAKING TIME!

I literally laughed so loud that everyone stared at me and if that wasn't enough I told Jai he look beautiful?! What's wrong with me? Everything? That's true.

I just had to prove myself right and so I decided to play a bit of devil's advocate. Though I don't object to anything I said and stand by it while I argued how beautiful is a terminology that can be used to describe males too.

I was impressed by Jai's chivalry when he asked if I was comfortable dancing with him. Honestly, before that I was planning a murder to kill Rishi for pushing me due to which I bumped into Jai. Not being able to say no we started dancing and it felt nice.

Everything was going just fine until I went to use the restroom. I checked the two nearest restrooms but they were occupied so I decided to look for another one.

After completing my business I was about to return to the party hall when someone pulled me into a room. I turned around to see who it is and see a young man around Rishi's age standing there.

"What the heck is this? Let me go you jerk." I try to leave but I think this guy doesn't understand simple language. He grabbed my hand that to too tightly if I might add.

"Leave my hand. How dare you?!" I tried to push him with my free hand but it was in vain.

"Ahhhh...so fierce. Show me your face atleast." "Let me do the honour of removing this mask and seeing your pretty face." The slurred tongue was enough for me to know that this person was hella drunk. Why do one need to drink if they don't know how to handle their liquor. Let me tell you, the way he spoke gave jitters to me and the way he roughly removed the mask I am sure, there will be a bruise on my neck near the ear.

"Just leave me. I don't think you'll appreciate what will happen to you if anyone comes to know about this. It's better you leave me right now." I say this to him calmly because he need not know what will happen once I lose my temper and patience.

"Ahhh such pretty face, if only you had good body anyone would have made you theirs..."

"Ohhh then why are you even here with a woman who has such bad body shape. Maybe you didn't get any other girl or is there some problem in you." I said implying his manhood.

This seemed to infuriate him but I am not scared of him. Such men think they can take advantage of girls by intimidating them and they won't say anything. It's because they haven't met anyone like me. In all honesty I am worried because I know I am not strong enough to fight him physically but I would like to buy all the time I can before resorting to violence to protect myself.

"Leave my hand this instance it's hurting me and get the heck away from me." He seemed to ignore me since he came close to my face. I turned my face but he touched my cheek with his nose. I feel so disgusted right now.

"Why such a hurry? Once I am done with you, I will get away from you."

"You don't know what will happen to you if you do anything wrong. I don't think you know me well enough to know what I am capable of." I didn't think I will have to flex someday about myself but desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.

I try to push this guy away but he is too strong for me. I start shouting for help but this damn music will make it difficult for anyone to listen and this guy keeps his hand on my mouth muffling my shouts. I bit his hand hard before shouting again.

"Seems like you don't understand. You want me to be rough with you right? Take this..." Slap. He slapped me. HE FREAKING DARED TO SLAP ME!!