#Maira's Pregnancy Bonus#

Third Person's POV:

(I will go to office)

Maira is woken up by a soft peck over her forehead and murmurs of her name whispered in her ears. She whines a bit before snuggling into the warm source.

"Bug, wake up." Jai tells her but she shakes her head.

"I slept pretty late owing to your kids, now lemme sleep."

"My innocent kids have nothing to do with your late night snack cravings, don't blame them." Jai tells her knowing she'll burst any moment.

"Yes, yes they are all innocent. I know you won't love me anymore, once I pop these two out. I think you have stopped loving me now only, always taking their side." She says grumpily and gets up from bed. Jai laughs at her childishness but doesn't dare comment anything.

He goes down and gets Maira her dryfruits. Maira is currently two months along and her morning sickness hasn't yet subsided. If anything she has lost too much weight causing Jai and others to worry about her health. Although, the doctors have assured them that some women face this and they just need to make sure that Maira eats healthy and takes fruits and juices whichever she wants and her body allows. So, far she is good with dry fruits, crackers, and Thums Up. She does get few cravings here and there which makes Jai happy that she is atleast eating something but all that goes down the drain when she pukes everything out.

Everyone in the family is very particular about Maira. Jai's mom and dadi (grandmother) have made some gond ke laddu with all sorts of protein filled things and Maira is supposed to eat it with a glass of milk daily which she despises. She has forced Jai to drink it with him because according to her it's not only her kids and they both should go through this together.

Jai gets Maira's tray to the room to see her freshened up and sitting on the couch, working. "Bug, come on leave that and eat this."

"Keep it there only Jai. I will eat it. I have to finish of this document before leaving for office."  He makes her eat it while she is working on her laptop for some upcoming case.Yes, much to Jai's displeasure, Maira is going to office and Jai being the amazing husband would go up to her office to make sure she takes her fill and doesn't over exert herself.

Their conversation went like this a week back over this topic.

"Maira, you are not going to office from tomorrow that is it."

"Jai, I am going to go. Give me one good reason that I shouldn't."

"Because you are pregnant with twins, you have bad morning sickness, and because it's better if you take rest."

"Do pregnant women not work? Pregnant women with twins too work and it's not like I'll work throughout my pregnancy, it will only be till I have five month along or so and then I'll take maternity leave. And mostly every pregnant woman has morning sickness, I am no new in this and I myself will not go to office if I don't feel too well."

"But-"

"No buts Jai. You cannot stop me from going to office and if you do, I will not eat anything and I will go to my parents till my delivery." This did the trick and Jai decided it's best to slow Maira to do her work atleast till she is fine and doesn't take too much of stress.

Maira always gets what she wants but she should know that it's only because Jai doesn't mind. When Jai doesn't really want her to have something, he won't and she'll see that.

***

(You have bad movie choices)

Jai and Maira were sitting in their room watching "Forever My Girl" and were nearing the end when suddenly Jai felt Maira shaking. He looks towards her to see her sobbing badly looking towards the screen. He immediately removes the popcorn from his lap and brings her to his chest while running his hand through her hair.