Chapter 19 - Exchange your soul

Veronica's Pov:

"Is there only one way...!!!????" It was afterall a relief to know that atleast I had one way....."And what's that? Tell me tell me tell me..... ", I asked the angel.

"Go and see the god of underworld".

"The God of what now?", I asked.

"you mean the morning star... no, no, no, we cannot do this to her...I mean...", the brave angel raised her hand to stop the innocent angel without even caring to look at his direction....

"if you want to go back to your body.. The only way is to see the God of underworld ", said the brave angel and she flew away...She left...her word hanging midway....

I was confused and terrified. Many questions lingered around my head.... I really wanted to know what had happened to my mother....who tried to kill me?....oh sorry...by the way I am dead I reminded myself...so quiet literally....Who on earth killed me....!!!?????

"hey you white washed face take me to the god of underworld ", I ordered him.

"I know you are Insane....yet...For the love of God let me warn you....That decision of yours would cost you so much", he managed to say everything in a single breathe.....

"I don't care about money... All I want to care about is my mother.. I'll give all my money or whatever it takes.... But... "

"I'm not talking about money miss... It's about something more precious than money.. ", said the innocent angel.

Dramatic

Dramatic.... doesn't he know how to speak straight...."what's that? ", I asked hiding my irritation and anxiety....

"SOUL".

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"what happened ? I have found out what has happened...I know who has occupied Veronica's body...We have to do something quickly and send it away", yelled lillith.

"Don't worry ma'am ... I'll soon contact the head quarters and find a way to send her back.... I don't know how she managed to escape the souls prison and came there to take revenge on you.... But don't worry maam...we will clarify everything and settle this soon.. ", said the secret agent .

"okay, I trust you in this and also the crew...take whatever steps you need to execute the plan...Do the needful...I need this to be completed successfully.....And please inform the sage that Veronica is already dead and it's just her body with another soul wandering here on earth.....Tell him that he has done his job well.. ", said Lilith.

"ok ma'am".

They cut the call and Lilith found her sly and foxy smile returning back to her lips...her heart felt contended

her heart felt contended