Chapter 5 - Fly to India

"Tom, please... I'm begging you open the door.. ", I start to cry after struggling to open the damn door fiercely.

But I hear nothing.. It's all silence.. I've made a mistake coming with him.. What I'm going to do now. While my head is spinning because of the situation I suddenly hear Tom's loud scream.

"what is it! "

"what is it! ".

"Tom.. Tom what happened? Hey, say something ..Tom ", I start to shake the doorknob hurriedly. Banging the door and yelling his name. But he didn't reply anything. I only heard him screaming.

"Ahh.. Daisy put the candlestick down.. Now.. ", I heard Tom ordering daisy. But wait how did she manage to come out from the locked room. I suddenly remembered a voice I heard when I entered the house.

"if I want, I can".

"Omg, did she really pass through the door or what... ", I said and tried to open the door but all in vain. But all of a sudden the door clicked open.

"oh Tom what happ

"oh Tom what happ.. ", but I didn't see Tom, it's daisy who opened the door for me.

"D.. Daisy ..", I couldn't speak more than that. All I can see is her black hair covering her face completely. In one hand she has the candlestick and in other hand that creepy doll with that creepy smile. I know daisy is also smiling right now behind her hair.

I could hear Tom knocking the door. He was locked by Daisy. But why?

"Daisy, don't do anything to Veronica, ooen the door, Daisy open the door ", Tom shouted from the room.