Chapter 22 : Soul prison

I woke up in the bed and felt my head dizzy. What's happening around me? Arggghhh...

Wait, yesterday....I remember veronica confessed her love to me....Oh my god....And she asked me for a ride.. Argh.. Then what happened..??? Why can't I remember anything... Then.. Then.. I came to my room... To get the car keys.. And... And... Argh.....Come on..why is nothing flashing in my mind......Waitt...where is she now?

I hurriedly took off my blanket and ran towards veronica's room

I hurriedly took off my blanket and ran towards veronica's room. When I got there.. Nothing.. Not even her luggages were there...It was as if there wasn't even a person staying in that room for a long time....How can she vanish just like that ... What in hell is going on?

Grandma... She knows.

"Granny...granny.. ", I yelled. I was sure that everyone would've woken up by my voice.

I went up to her room,
"James dear, what happened? ", I heard my mother shouting, but I was not bothered to answer her....I ran as fast as my legs could carry myself....

"Grandma.. ", I knew none was allowed to enter inside her room....my legs automatically halted outside... I hesitated a little and then knocked the door.

"Gr...Grandma.. ", after two to three knocks, she opened the door elegantly.

"Oh james, what happened..??.Why are you here in the morning.... What's the time now? ", she checked her wall clock.

Unable to withstand all the drama...I blurted out

"Grandma.. Where is Veronica? "

"Who? "

"Veronica grandma, my ver... I mean... My friend from Britain.. ".

"Oh, that girl...um? If my memory is right..She left our house yesterday night ".

"What? What are you talking? There's no way she's going out without informing me.. ", immediately came the reply from my utterly shocked self

 ", immediately came the reply from my utterly shocked self

"Yes, yes I know... She said it was too hard for her to part....she told me that...she did not wanted to hurt you ...So she informed her departure to me and left yesterday night. ".