Chapter 26 : Eve

Every story has a flashback. It is must to have a flashback. Without a flashback the story doesn't evovle.

"Let me hear everything from you, and as I have told you... I... I will return back to London and I'll never come back... I.. promise", I promised her not wholeheartedly but I was that desperate to know the truth. Also my mind was not ready to accept whatever she says or what was about to say......But I have to hear the story....my story.

"Everyone craves for power. It helps you to destroy your inferiority. To attain that power anyone can go to any extremes. That's what she is doing....", the ghost started to speak.

"Wh... What is she doing?", I asked out of curiosity.

"Killing".

"What? Is she a psychopath? You know like serial killer?".

She smirked. Why?

"Why are you smirking? I'm looking dumb, right?", I asked her.

"No, you are just being a.... human".

"What does that even mean?".

"Think beyond the human knowledge...", she stressed each word.

I was totally confused.

"Let me take you back... To the real story..... ".

"Do you like dominant men?", she asked.

"What? Hell no... Like why the hell would someone like a dominant person.. I don't.. ".

"Lillith too".

"I don't understand"

"Lillith was dominated by her Husband.. She questioned him... She demanded answers for her questions....Which was considered to be something prohibited for a women... She was not able to accept the fact that she had to be someone's submissive toy...

So, she left him. Then she was punished for leaving her husband and not following his commandments. She was cursed and tortured by men and women. Then at that time another man was seduced by her beauty. He's a leader. He supported Lillith to the very extent. With his help she earned all the evil powers and started to destroy the people who tortured and cursed her. That's how she gained massive powers and trustworthy followers. And still now she's doing it...."

I was trying hard not to laugh but I can't.

"Pfttttt.... What.... Hahahhaa.. She was just a feminist, then became a witch, to remain a witch, she's killing people... What a story... Wow.. Hahahha... ".

She smirked again.. My laughter slowly dissolved.

"Why are you smirking again?", I asked her a little bit annoyed.

"You don't know the full story.. "

"Then tell me.. ", I asked her to tell me more though I didn't believe her version of the story. Who knows...it might  probably be a trick to send me back.

"You already know everything...So now it's time for you to go back.. ".

"Wait, wait, still I have lot of questions ".

"What? "

"Why did Reina say that I'm the next lillith and what is this place? Is it created by Llilith's black magic?".

"This place is called soul prison, here lillith lock all the souls of the people she had killed... so that they can't go to heaven or hell.. And there will be no judgement for her.. And also they won't be able to get revenge on her. Because the soul which holds vengeance is very dangerous than anything... "