Chapter 5 - The Secrets revealed

WARNING: ⚠️ DESCRIPTION OF CHILD AND WOMEN SACRIFICES, CANNIBALISM ARE MENTIONED THAT MAY BE INAPPROPRIATE FOR SOME READERS. READ WITH CAUTION ⚠️

Merlin, Julie and Zia entered into a strange room from the lift.

It was dark and had a strange smell of metal, electric wires and cables and a burning smell of something

"Hope I won't step on any dead bodies here", said Julie.

Merlin didn't say anything.

"What you are so silent which means she has dead bodies here? She's more than Evil", said Julie.

"Let Me switch on the mobile torch", said Zia.

"NO", Merlin stopped him.

"I can't see anything Merlin", said Zia.

"This place is sensitive to light unless Lillith herself switched it on", said Merlin.

"She is weird then how can we find anything in this dark place?", said Julie.

"First, I know this place clearly from in and out, second we just need to find a big size book, which is a record of all Lillith's doings", said Merlin.

"Where is the book?", asked Zia.

"It's hidden in a case".

"Where is the case?", asked Julie.

"It's in this room".

"Where is the room? Shit I'm going nuts", Julie slapped herself.

"Wait a minute, I'll go off the light and sound sensors, then we can able to see ", said Merlin.

"You should have done that way before, now come on, quick, I'm going blind in this darkness", said Julie.

"Wait, wait", Merlin tiptoed to somewhere and clicked something, suddenly the room was lighted up. But what they saw after made them regret of lighting up the room.

"What the hell is this?", shouted Julie.

"Shushhh... Shushhh...", shushed Merlin.

Julie and Zia clasped their nose and mouth with their hand because of what they have witnessed there.