chapter 3 - Remember..

Tom's point of view :

"I can't sleep peacefully. I have done a mistake by bringing Veronica here. I'm so restless right now. I thought we will have good time together but mom doesn't like her, daisy created a scene, I'm so worried.

Should I go and check on her

Should I go and check on her.. No no, she might feel disturbing, but I wanna know what she's doing? She's already having lot of problems, now I created an another problem for her. Poor Veronica, I think she will not sleep in this new place I must go and check on her", my thought continuously racing because I'm really worried about Veronica.

I took tiny steps to her room, I know if my mom finds out we both are in great trouble. When I come near her room, I thought of knocking the door but what if she's asleep, so I decided not to disturb her but silently I'll check her. I clicked open the door and peeked first.

There's no one in the bed. What the? First I thought she might be in the restroom. But no she's not there too. Omg where did she go? I checked the time. It's 1.30 . How could she leave her room, I told her not to.

Suddenly I heard a shriek from the hall.

"veronica

"veronica.. ", I wondered and run towards the hall. I shouted her name while going down.

"Veronica where are you? Babe", I called her but I only heard somebody shrieking.

I'm standing near the steps, and looked down to see Veronica is dragged by daisy.

"Veronica, daisy leave her hand! ", I shouted while climbing down.

"tom.. ", she cried while furiously slapping daisy's hand to let go. But it'll be no use, because I know daisy won't give up so easily.

"daisy leave her", while running down I stepped on my robe and that made me roll in the steps.

"oh shit".

"thomas", veronica shouted.

My leg hurts badly, I couldn't stand, I winced in pain while getting up. But Veronica was almost dragged inside by daisy in to her room. It's so dark. Suddenly someone switched on the lights at that time veronica and daisy both are gone. They are both in daisy's room.