Chapter 30 - New plan (Part 2)

"Mr. James,..?", I turned to look who called me.

"I'm Thomas.. ".

"Oh you, what are you doing here? ", I asked him without any interest

"Oh you, what are you doing here? ", I asked him without any interest. Though myself and Veronica are not official whenever I saw Thomas he felt like a rival to me.

"Do you know where's veronica..? ".

"No. I don't.", I cutted him sharp. And went outside of our ho.. No, granny's house.

Why I said like that to him? I don't know.. Maybe jealousy.. Like if I'm not with her than I don't want any man to be with her. But then... I stopped.

"Thomas... ", I called him.

"yes?.. ", He replied.

"I know where is she? But... Promise me.. No matter what, you have to take her to London after seeing her.. Ok? ", I asked him. I made myself numb and asked him.

"Oh really.. I'm so happy.. Don't worry that's why I came here.. I'll take her back no matter what.. Please take me to her... Wait I'll inform granny she'll be happy... ", he ran inside.

"Wait.. Thomas.. ", I stopped him.

"Get out of this house.. When you have a chance.. ", I told Thomas.

"why? What happened? ".

"Thomas, if you want to see veronica.. Then come out of this house... Don't tell anything to anyone.. Do you understand? ", he was confused but he nodded his head.

"I'll wait for you near the bus stop...come quick.. ", I said.

"ah.. Ok? ", he said and went inside the house. I walked straight up to the bus stop.

"ohh.. James brother, what are you doing here? Did Lillith ma came with you? Come sit inside the shop.. Why are you standing in the sun?..... ", a shopkeeper asked me to come in.

"heyy... Come out lillith ma's grandson is here... Give him something cool... ", he said to his wife. I went half way but stopped when I heard Lillith's grand son.. I stopped and returned.

"Brother, where are you going..?, he asked but I said no thanks and stood under a tree to hide from sunlight.

After half an hour Thomas came. Everyone gawked at him because of his pure white skin. It made me uncomfortable but he was fine with it.

"Mr. James, let's go and get veronica..", he said.

"Just call me James and I'm not coming with you... I'm going somewhere... It's very important... So, I'll tell you where is she.. You'll go and take her with you to London.. Ok? ", I said and we exchanged the numbers and the address.

He got the address and smiled.

"Did anyone noticed you in the house? ", I asked him though I know granny might have found it.