Chapter 29 - New plan (Part - 1)

Somethings never change. No matter how hard you try, you can't change anything.....it's simple as that. In my case...it's the impact  my granny had in my life.....I grew up under her care, her money... she made me who I am today. My money, my food, my education, my business....everything is from her. The fact that I am at present a young successful business man is all because of my Granny. I was so proud to have her in my life....

But now.. It irritates me when someone calls me as her grandson. Why? I didn't know the actual truth about her but I started to hate her more than anything in my life. So I decided not to get to know her more. I had to Stop it before I hate her more...if only I could....

Whatever she is? Let it be... I don't care. I wish I could go back to my normal life. I cannot digest the realities around me or accept it...Please.. I told myself to forget everything so that I could go back to how my life I was before.

I already found she killed veronica's mother from the woman from the interior village. And I don't know whether to believe or not.

So I decided to send veronica back to London. But everything collapsed again.. I can tolerate others calling me the grandson of the Great Lillith. But when she told me that. I was shattered and numb. My mind started to think that...this is how she looked at me all these times. Unacceptable... what did I do? Why did she had to hate me? I wanted to cry out loud....but words never escaped my mouth....The pain was unbearable.

But I can't do anything because of the truth that I'm really the grandson of Lillith. So, without a word I got out of that place. I didn't even gave a glance at her. I didn't even think what she would do after this? Where would she go? But I left.. Just like that.....Just like the grandson of Lillith was expected to do.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

He left me alone. Everyone left me alone in this world. I started questioning my existence? Then a thought popped up in my mind.. To destroy one person who was the cause of all this...Lilith.

I become furious and contented that I will do something to break her and make her regret for entering into my life

I become furious and contented that I will do something to break her and make her regret for entering into my life. I will not hesitate even to kill her.