Chapter 2 : My Friend?

It's 8.00 PM in london. My mom kissed my forehead,"be safe, ok, I'll come back soon".

"mom are you sure, there's no need for me to come? I'm afraid of sending you alone.. ", I said but she stopped me in the middle.

"sweety I'll be fine, I'm more afraid of taking you there, I'll return within three days or four ok? ", she asked me but I'm too worried and confused to reply. I just nod my head. She caressed my hair. And went inside the airport.

I was standing outside the airport waiting for Tom

I was standing outside the airport waiting for Tom. He came in one of his luxurious car to pick me up. I thought I'm not even dressed well to be in that car.

He stopped the car Infront of me, engine still on, he opened the door for me leaning from his seat

He stopped the car Infront of me, engine still on, he opened the door for me leaning from his seat. I got in and bukled up.

"so is this necessary to bring a luxurious car to an airport even in this untime", I asked him, a little bit annoyed because I thought he's kind of showing off.

"what are you talking about? This is our personal car, I take this to everywhere", he said causually.

"oh.. ", oops, I thought in my mind.

"wait, did you think that I bring this car to show off? ", he asked me cocking one of his eyebrows.

"oh, no, no why would I? ", I struggled to answer.

"anyway, let's go and meet Harrington's family ", he said.

"what?  Wait why are we going there? ", I asked him in confuse.

"because you are going to stay in my house untill your mother returns", he said and started the car.

"Tom, what are you doing?  No, I can't stay in your place. What about your parents? What will they think of us? I'll stay in my home", I said urgently because he's driving in high speed right now.

"you have to stay in my house or I'm staying in your home, look baby I'm so worried after what Alisa told that day, I can't levae you alone", he said while driving, still his eyes are on the road.

I exhaled, "Tom, no I can't, just drop me in my house", I raised my tone to order him, but he doesn't care about it.

And he stopped near a shopping complex. He unbuckled his seatbelt and lean towards me to unbuckle mine. I startled and leaned the opposite side.