Chapter 10 : Ringtone

I was in his room. And his granny was approaching him.

" what happened james? Did you hurt yourself? ".

"no, granny, no, no, no", his millions of no stopped his granny.

"why? You are acting weird! What happened to you?", she asked

"nothing granny, you, you go inside and take rest.. ", I didn't think she was convinced.. But she went inside her room without a second glance. I mean how could you go like that when your favorite grandson is hurt. She must've been a stone hearted lady.

After hearing the door shut... I let out a sigh. I went out of his room, he was still grabbing his waist in pain.

"ok, quick quick, get out of here now, go, go", he rushed me.

"wait, wait first you have to go inside the room,... Come I'll help you", I extended my hands.

He checked me from top to bottom.

"I don't wanna hug you now".

"Whattt? ", you pervert... But still my heart fluttered.

"I'm not going to give you a hug, I'm going to help you to get inside the room ", I frowned at him.

"oh fine", he said causually and put his arms around my shoulder. Wait is he enjoying this?

We both entered his room. At first I didn't notice his room well. But now I noticed.

"your room is so....... ", he waited for what I was going to say.., "plain".

"what ? Hey I spend 20,000 dollars to decorate this room", he exclaimed.

I couldn't help but to chuckle.

"don't laugh", he pouted. He was like a student who got 99/100.

"ok whatever, I'm going now, who knows when your lillith granny would pop out of her room", I said and put him in his bed. I sound like his mother now. God, I have to go.

"hey, hey, could you please take the medicine oil out of that drawer and give it to me".

"yeah, sure.. ", I searched through the chest of drawers , found lot of medicines and then the medicine oil.