chapter 7- In To The Trap..

I was paniking and breathing heavily....My head was raising and falling in his chest because of his breathing.

"hey hey it's ok, you are alright ", he said and patted my back. And lead me inside.

After sometime he poured me a cup of tea to made me relax. I was sitting in the edge of the bed. He guided me to drink.

"yuck... It's so sweet.. ", I said.

"oh I'm sorry, I don't know how you usually drink tea

"oh I'm sorry, I don't know how you usually drink tea... But this is how Indian tea tastes like.. ", he said and took a sip from his tea and moaned.

I gulped a big lump of tea. I didn't know whether it was because of his moan that made me to do so or if I wanted to drink that tea soon.

After a long time sipping that sugary tea he asked me to pack my things

"what? Why? Where are we going? ".

"to my house ".

"but.. Why? How could I... I mean what about your family? What will they think about me? And I don't really know you well.. ".

"but I think I'm going to know you well".

"what are you talking about? ", I asked him in confusion.

"you forgot to ask me one important question ", he said.

"what? ", I asked him.

'' why did I come back? ''

"oh oh, yes yes, I forgot to ask that.. Why did you come back... that too at the right time.. ", I was surprised at that time.

"my grandmother gave me a warning... She asked me to go have a check on you, she told me that you are in trouble ".

"What? But how does she know me? ", I was in shock .

"look don't over react, my granny is a foreteller.. ", he waited for my reaction. But I didn't panic or over react.