Chapter4 - The Door to Secrets.

"Let the War begin", said Lillith.

"Not when I'm around", said Dorothy launching towards Lillith from the back. She kicked her back and Lillith fell down.

Using those minutes Zia dragged Merlin towards the backdoor and everyone followed him

They hid behind some bushes in the Garden of Lillith and tried to wake Merlin. But she didn't respond.

"We have to do something, her pulse is weak and she's not breathing. If we don't do anything now her heart might stop", Said Zia.

"May be you should give her your breath", said Julie.

"WH..WHAT!", Zia was shocked.

"Yes, like in movies... You know... Where if the person is not breathing they'll give their breath to make them breath....ugh ...you know what I'm talking about?", said Julie.

"I..I know but but how can I kiss someone...you kiss her...".

"What? No, who talked about kissing? I'm talking about first aid beside that I don't want to kiss a girl", said Julie.

"Someone just now said it's about first aid ", said Zia.

"But Zia it's still awkward come on, soon her life is at stake", rushed Julie.

"Bu..but", Zia hesitated.

They saw Merlin motionless in front of them and they know that the time ticking towards the end for her.

"Ugh, shit ok but this should be kept secret between you and me, ok?", asked Zia.

"Ok, SURE", assured Julie.

"Ok here goes nothing....", Zia leaned forward towards Merlin lips. He slide his hand behind merlin's head lifting it. Another hand on her cheeks.

He looked at her suddenly to his eyes she looked like the most beautiful women in the whole world. His mind started to create romantic imagination.

When his lips were an inch apart from her lips, his eyes started to roam her rosy lips and for a moment he felt a tingling sensation in his stomach

When his lips were an inch apart from her lips, his eyes started to roam her rosy lips and for a moment he felt a tingling sensation in his stomach. His hands near her head tightened it's grip. He shuts his eyes close and remind himself that it is a first aid and it is unintentional. He gulped and gulped.