Chapter 31: The Story (Part one Finale)

"Lilith was created by God from dust and placed to live in the garden with Adam. But problems arose between Adam and Lilith when Adam tried to exercise dominance over Lilith. She believed they were created equal, both from the dust of the earth. So, she refused to accept his dominance.  After Adam disagreed, Lilith fled the Garden of Eden to gain her independence. Adam told God that Lilith had left and God sent three angels, SenoiSansenoi, and Sammangelof, to retrieve her", Julie started to explain about Lillith and we all hear everything receding.

 Adam told God that Lilith had left and God sent three angels, Senoi, Sansenoi, and Sammangelof, to retrieve her", Julie started to explain about Lillith and we all hear everything receding

"The three angels found Lilith in a cave bearing children but Lilith refused to come back to the garden. The angels told her they would kill 100 of her children every day for her disobedience", suddenly Dora interrupted.

" In revenge, she is said to rob children of life and is responsible for the deaths of stillborn infants and crib deaths. Male children are at risk of Lilith's wrath for 8 days after birth and girls are at risk for 20 days. Although Lilith stole children's lives in the night, she agreed not to kill the children who had amulets of either of the three angels", said Dora.

"Oh please stop that's not true...that is just a superstitious belief...", said Zia.

" What? Lilith? You think Lillith is just a superstitious belief?", asked Dora to him shockingly.

"Yes, I already told you guys. She's not a mythical creature, she's someone who holds a lot of power and influence in politics and she is using it... Listen, Veronica let me tell you the real story...", said Zia and started to weave another story.

" Lilith, just the name is enough to make this whole world shake... She's a well-renowned businesswoman the whole world wants to collaborate with. She has all the CEOs at the tip of her finger. Just a snap is enough to make them dance naked in front of her...", Said Zia and for a minute I was in awe of Lillith.

"But..but how did she get all these things...?", I asked him.

" That's the main point here, she has connections with the most popular group called Illuminati. That group almost controls every single thing in this world. If you become a part of them no one can stop you from achieving huge success and popularity. Also, you'll be floating in the sea of money. You all know she belongs to a cult community that is headed by Illuminati groups. Every country on this earth has a cult group and a leader. For India, Lillith is the leader. She controls every popular moment in India. Whoever comes in her way, she'll finish them off", said Zia snapping his finger in front of me, getting me back to reality.

"Oh...ok then how does that group gain the power to control the whole world...it is because of magic", said Dora.

" Stop your magic shit", cursed Zia.

"Don't you dare tell my magic shit, because I know how the magic and miracles work", Dora yelled at him.

" No, you don't...you guys just play with people's mind and consciousness", said Zia.