Chapter 20 : Love or Guilt

"OK, I'm glad you understood soon, come back tomorrow morning... I'll give your body and return it to me at night... If you try to underestimate me... I hope you remember who I am and what I am capable of.....My power is so much more than your capacity....I can do anything to take back what I  need and I will never hesitate to go to any extend.....Do you understand? ", the eerie voice of reina gave chills to me.

Though I was just a soul...I felt the intensity of what she said...i felt it in my veins... I just nodded not knowing what to do.

"Can I ask you one question? ", I asked...rather whispered in fear.

"Yes"

"Yes"

"Why? Why do you want to kill them?  I know they killed you but...for what reason?".

"You don't need to know about that.. I'll finish my job soon and you can find your mother and soon leave this place... Don't ever try to come back again..." After saying this she was back to her arrogant form....

"Now could you please leave so that I can take rest.. I hate your body....it really makes me tired and uncomfortable ".

"Excuse me.. "

"What? Look at your shape.. With this flat chest and flat booty how can I seduce james and make him fall in my trap... ", Shrieked reina.

I was totally flushed. I didn't know what to say.

"Why are you trying to seduce james anyway.. You can kill him just like that...why seduce..? ".

"Ooohhh.....guess what...I'm smelling jealousy right now...jokes apart...tell me the truth....Do you really like james?... "

I shook my head.

"Thank God, please don't.. They are the cruelest clan in the whole universe".

"I don't think James is cruel....But about Llilith..or the other members...I don't know.. ". I was thinking and there she was again back to her form

"Stop it you flatty... Look I'm not your friend to discuss whether your boyfriend is cruel or not ..I'm here to kill him.. Just get out.. "

"You are so mean to be a soul.. ", I stormed away from the room.

But then I heard her faint voice saying , "she killed you......You are not safe here" in a distance....But I did not bother to even notice her...

On the balcony I saw james walking here and there impatiently. I knew he can't see me.. But then....he heard me before. So, I thought maybe I could talk to him about my current situation. And tell him that a soul is after him.

But is he ready enough to listen to all these uncanny happenings in my life. Afterall what reina said was true..His family tried to kill me...
(may be..may be not... I felt clouds of confusion lingering on top of my head.....I accept...confusions were now a part of my life..)...