chapter 13 - Save Me

I rolled over without sleep ... God what is happening... why can't I sleep....

I went outside to the balcony

I went outside to the balcony. As usual my granny's door was closed. I felt something was wrong. My heart felt like it was carrying something heavy. I tapped it twice and sighed.

I hope nothing goes wrong

I hope nothing goes wrong. But my heart keep on telling me to find out about the ring tone heard from granny's room.

Should I go inside granny's room and check? Oh god James stop thinking about it. She is gone. Her chapter is now closed.

What? Her chapter is closed I concluded... But why dosen't my heart accept that..... Where are you Veronica? My eyes wandered through the sky aimlessly...

"James".

"G... Granny.. I'm not going anywhere I just came out to have some fresh air... I.. ".

"no problem james.. ", she slowly took steps towards me. Oh god was she gonna slap me..

She raised her hand.. I cringed.. "granny", and closed my eyes.

She laughed and caressed my hair. What the heck is happening? That sudden change.. It was surprising. How come it happened?

I smiled at her. She smiled back at me with atmost kindness. I have never seen her like this before.

"All the problems are now solved james", she said.

"what problems granny? ", I asked her.

"Everything, everything, your curse, your pain, our house's curse. Everything is gone for God sake and now we are free.. You are free.. Here after there are no restrictions... There is no factors here to hinder you .. You can go wherever you want.. Do whatever you want.. ", she said all these words excitedly.

"gr.. Granny what are you talking? ".

"you know that because of the curse that was upon you, our family suffered a lot...You suffered a lot..... But i have cleared it everything.... Everything is fine now".

"oh my god granny are you sure? Really? So, are we free? I mean all these years.. I've struggled a lot and now everything is gone.. Wow... I'm so happy granny.. Thank you so much.. But but how? ".