chapter 14 : Blood

When I thought my life was going to end there... I saw or rather felt an energy around me...  something like a life saver.

Never did i ever even imagine or dream that a ghost which everyone of us fear of, would turn out to be my redeemer...I believe that my whole life...till this very minute is ruined because of that word 'ghost'.. But now...everything is topay-turvey...unexpected is happening....The blurred smokey image was saving me...but why?

Even in that life or death situation I was wracking my brain of how was it possible for a ghost to save me

That is the first incident that i am encountering a ghost. Who must be it? Should i call it he/ she....i'll go with 'she' Because it looked like a woman.

Shouldn't I be dying...but why is it that suddenly as she comes nearer...why is my sight getting better ?? what is happening??...I saw her eyes still yet beautiful which had affection in it...I don't remember my own mother looking at me like that....Instead of fear or pain I felt warmth and comfort  spreading all over my body just like the other time when she decided to confront me....

The ghost started to circle around me...with a deep panicked striken attitude prevailed... Like she wanted to help me desperately. I didn't know what I was thinking is right or wrong...I was not even in a condition to... even guess of what i was experiencing is real or fake....

Haste in her every movement. I saw a mother's pain in her face for a daughter. Without any thoughts I raised my hand towards her. She gently flew near me. I didn't know why I did that? But the comfort that I needed for a long time was here atlast. A mother's love.

She came closer to me. Her face was on top of mine. I couldn't say whether she was standing, sitting or floating. I was not able to read her expressions... Was she sad or scared or angry. But I felt one element which i needed the most...the love...that feeling of warmth.

"Ma..", the word slipped out of my mouth more or less like a whisper and I knew I was losing my conscience...everything went dark.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"veronica.... Veronica I am not able to hear what you are talking... Are you there? I think the signal is too weak!! Veronica... ", I've been trying to talk to her for more than 15 minutes. But all efforts in vain

"oh god.. What happened to her? ", I cut the call and dialed the number  once again...it was of no use...she attended the call....But all I could hear was... Hrrrrrrrrgrrrrrrrrhrrrrr.