chapter 18 : Ressurection?

"hey you white washed two wings creature give my body back....don't you hear me.. GIVE".

"miss veronica I'm so sorry but you should not be chasing me around I'm just a poor innocent angel.. Got appointed just now... Please don't chase me... Aaaaaa... Someone help".

"first I thought you are so cute, now I understand cute people don't have brains.. You are not brave enough too.. Who appointed you? "

"oh god, My very first case assigned...and...i didn't know trouble would come in front of me in this girl's form.....no...now i understand....if the term trouble had a human form... it would be something like this..... How am I supposed to solve this.. Is there anyone to help?..please somebody helppp ".

"I am not gonna leave you, even if you cry... First stop crying..aren't you a male angel?.. Don't cry"

"please don't hit me.. I'm an angel... "

"ok, ok, come here.. I won't hit you.. Come.. Come.. "

"no, you told me the same before...i believed you....but you kicked me in the back.. I won't trust you... ".

"do you think I'll leave you even if you won't come....fine stay there... I'll come.. ".

"noooo......Save meeee....Oh god....where am i to run...!!???".

I chased after him and ran into another angel.. "oops miss white face watch your path.. ".

"you should not be shouting... "

"Don't talk to her like that she'll kick you in the back

"Don't talk to her like that she'll kick you in the back... ", shouted the boy angel far away.

I lost all my control and temper. I got ready to hit that new miss white face but a strong iron like hands grabbed me.

"who the hell....? "

"Miss veronica Richard, your presence itself really has been a trouble here....from the second you arrived....you have have been violating all the rules......now follow me.. ", the brave woman angel whom i met at the beginning dragged me somewhere. I resisted but her grip was really stern.

She pushed me in to a room along with the boy angel.. Dump. I glared at him.

"it's all your fault.....What's about all these mess..!!?? Why did you bring her here? ", the brave angel asked...

"you gave me the assignment of collecting the wandering souls from the earth...".

"Did you find her wandering?"

"oh now I remember she was actually sleeping..No no....i mean just lying.....may be...ah...i think ", he pretended to be thinking.