Chapter 27 - Fresh up

People love to be in power. Many people prefer to dominate others .But they don't like to be dominated. Husband shows his dominance over his wife. Children towards their mother. Why because she's an easy target. They are made vulnerable. All the women are.

"Jamess..we are gonna die.. ".

"Hey hey shhh.. Calm down.. Ok... Now tell me what happened.. ".

"Let's not be here... Let's go somewhere far away.. Please... ", I was trembling. That much scared was I.

"Ok.. Ok.. Let's go.. ", said james..then he lead me to his bike. He started it but it didn't start.

"Wh.... What happened james? ".

"I don't know..... It's not starting..,", James tired again and again.

The thunder roared

The thunder roared.... I looked at the sky with a jerk.

"I think it's going to rain.. James.. ", at the end of my word the rain started to pour and the bike started.

"Thank God... Get on veronica.. ", he said and I hopped on it.

It was raining heavily..

"Ar.. Are you alright? You look so tensed and it's raining, shall we park the bike under the tree for sometime.. ", asked james.

"No.. Don't stop.. We should get out of this forest.. ".

After some time we crossed the forest and came to the highways.

After the long silence I spoke to him.

"Where are we going?".

"To our house", said james. "Our" house.. When did that hell become my house.

"Not our house james, it's your house.. Your granny's house.. ".

James remained silent for some time.

"Then.. We are not going there.. ", said James and raised his accelerator. After fifteen minutes of ride we came to a hut. The hut looked so lonely in that rainy storm.