Chapter 24 : Secrets

"So,You sayyy....You are from London, right?", I asked him rather hesitantly.

"Yeah man ", Thomas replied.

Did he know veronica? Why is he here now? What on earth is happening?

"Then why are here?...Trip ?", I asked out of curiosity.

"No.. No.. Well I came here to find... ",

I saw a lamb crossing and stopped the bike instantly.

"Oh, wow great man, you got  good reflexes", he said.

I smiled and we got in to the village. After that I didn't ask him any questions.

"This is our village".

"Oh wow, so green and fresh".

"Ok, have a great day man", I said and started my bike.

"No..., wait..", he thought for sometime, maybe he was contemplating whether to ask me or not, "Do you know Mrs. Lillith?".

Wait, how does he know my granny and why is he asking? I was too shocked to even respond to the question

Wait, how does he know my granny and why is he asking? I was too shocked to even respond to the question...I didn't show him that I knew her... I asked him causually, "Ye.. Yes.. Why?".

"Oh thank God, I'm here to see her... Could you please drop me in her house?", he asked.

"But why do you wanna see her?", I asked him suspiciously.

"Well

"Well... ", he hesitated, "that's something personal , will you give me a ride? ".

I have to know why he is here from London, so I have to drop him there and find out myself. I badly wanted to know if he knows my veronica or not and.... Did I just say MY....I pushed that thought aside and came back to reality...

"yes sure" I replied.

We both went to my house. I dropped him and went again so that the man would not have any suspicion. He went inside, then I slowly parked my bike, ten meters away from our house and went through our house's back gate which is connected to our kitchen. I easily went in without anyone noticing.