Chapter 9 - In the Third Floor

It's been an hour and I didn't get any reply from that jerk. Fine.. You wanna play let's play.. I'm going to the third floor right now.

I stormed fast in the veranda... Towards the third floor.

"where are you going? ", a bold voice stopped me. I turned to look at that direction.. It was his mother.

"I.. I.. ", I stuttered.. ,"I'm thirsty ".

"is there no water in your room? ", she asked raising an eyebrow.

"No..", I said sheepishly.

"let's see", she went inside my room.. No.. No their guest room. Anyway they didn't like sharing things.

I ran after her.. Oh god.. What if she finds water in my room.. I snapped.. GUEST ROOM.

And.. Yes she found the water.. Wow.. Einstein. I don't know who found water anyways.

"you have water here, then what's the problem? ", she asked me pointing the mug.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know".

 I didn't know"

"Fine.. Tomorrow be ready, you are going to another house.. One of our guest house.. From there you can do your work or whatever.. ", she causually told all these things. But I'm not gonna trust anyone here.. I mean how can I go to an unknown place all alone. At that time I realized Tom should have been with me.

"wait, I don't know where I am... Then how can I manage to do my work.. You guys don't know what I'm here for? It's very important for me!! I can't explain that but that granny called me.. she brought me here.. So I want an explanation first.. only then I'll leave this place..I wanna talk to james now.. Where is he? ", I was furious, dissapointed and scared. I had no clue what was happening around me. I wanted to clarify atleast something to take the next step.

"you cannot talk to our Lilith Ma just because you want to.. And also to my son.. You should learn to respect the elders.. And don't call Lilith Ma-granny.. She's not your granny.. even our children don't call Lilith Ma like that", she yelled at me. What did I do to deserve this unnecessary yelling from her? Huh?

First of all I don't even know who that Lilith MA was.. And who the hell was she to teach me about respect. Oh god.. I'm ruined.

"look, I'm sorry.. Ok.. I'm not familiar with none of you guys.. Lilith Ma.. I think that's the grandmother. She called me here, she asked james to bring me here, I just want to know why.. And you know.. I.. I.. My mother is gone.. I don't know where she is... I lost her.. It's been a week... Do you know how that feels.. ", I burst into tears. Damn it, I really don't want her to see me cry.. But I can't take it anymore.